Sensitive Boy

This comment section is a mess.

That being said, idk how to feel about FL. Can’t tell if she’s good, bad, or a realistic depiction of a person who’s in-between? Like, her being happy about the fact that he broached the topic of his history as a CSA victim and revealed that to her is…a little suspicious. MAN, just the way the panels are drawn, sometimes I…Idk…🗿 I want to believe in their relationship though and her overall good intentions.

Also, someone or other suggested that the FL’s mom could turn out to have been MC’s abuser and I’m like 🤯 NEVER would’ve thought of that. That would be crazy. And awful 😭

My brain is slow, mind to explain why this is stupid gatekeep or dismissive of the male victims rather than throwing baseless slangs around? Do you even read the whole thing or address my points at all? I wasted enough time to do this 'stupid takeover' so I expect a better researched comeback.
In my opinion, acting like male rape victim of female perpetrator is as bad as female rape victim of male perpetrator is dismissive of female rape victim experience. Like how the young privileged white Western world think transfemale could participate woman's beauty paegant with all that cosmetic surgeries. Ugh western female at birth, despite all the privileges and resources to study they have a hard time to try to think critically.
There aren't even cis male victims of female rape in this thread! Until there are actual cis male victim of good-looking cis female perpetrator came to refute my points with their experience or you give actual citations and arguments I won't give into white female phony virtue-signaling words. I haven't done enough research as I would like so it shouldn't be hard to properly refute any of my points.
Sure, I'll go through it, I just didn't want to waste time incase you're baiting (which I honestly assume you are but incase someone else is confused). I'm cis male but ok not like I can or need to prove that to you. Not sure what race has to do with this, so I won't bother addressing that.

I find it hard to believe female raping male is actually physically painful as the manga states

This is your argument at face value, assuming this what you actually want to argue, your argument isn't good or respectful to the traumatic experience of rape. It implies that the male rape experience, which apart from being unbelievably personalised to those involved and their interpersonal relationships, how they react in crisis and their age, is trivialised because it "doesn't hurt." This is completely out of touch and I'm frankly confused how you could reach it.

Sure it is gross and uncomfortable for the male victim but not as physically painful as female victims since it's their dick that get engulf, none of the flesh tissues got injured. It would even feel a bit tingly and physically pleasurable even if it's f'up because it's physiology that the surface of the penis covers with pleasure nerves like the clitoris

I don't think I need to explain that the trauma from rape comes with serious and significant emotional trauma. Teachers and friends, through social systems or personal relationships, operate on great deals of trust. Naturally this trust being broken is where a lot of this emotional trauma comes from. Your hyperfocus on physical trauma fails to understand this, and ultimately establishes a dismissive tone of the rape experience. Especially when you word life shattering trauma as "gross and uncomfortable," or more insidiously "physically pleasurable." Whatever pot you smoke to draw the conclusion that it is a physically pleasurable experience must be good shit because nothing feels good about being in that situation.

Historically, female victims have to endure their hymen being ripped as well with a risk of pregnancy... That's why male sexual assault on females are physically worse than female on males.

I agree with this, purely physically speaking, rape is far more physically traumatic on females. I'm not arguing against it, I'm arguing that using this pretense to devalue the male rape experience is reductive to their trauma, doesn't help anyone, and culminates in gatekeeping

I don't personally know any male victims of female rape but in confessions of YouTube comment section and in News the victim act a bit disgusted but overall apathetic about his victimhood.

I will discuss this point after the breakdown, but like, come on...

If female raping a male is anywhere as bad as portrayed in the manga we would see a lot more males starting their own Me-Too movement and press more charges against females,

You clearly don't understand the male experience, or how masculinity affects male decision making, will go in depth below

Y'all argue about the social stigma of coming out as a male victim when victimhood is currently the social credits of the Western world.

You say you know about male stigma, despite demonstrating 0 understanding or respect to it. Next sentence is completely out of pocket, not really sure how to combat a non argument like this but it's generally emblematic of how you treat life altering trauma as a dick measuring contest. In general, your argument really falls apart after this

Males are built to want to spread their genes as much as possible and females are more selective with mating.

"MALES ARE MINDLESS BREEDING ROBOTS" isn't really condusive to human beings is it?

Sperms are almost infinite with 80-300 million per ejeculation, can be released at any time and still produced even in old age. While ~500 mature eggs are released in a lifetime, ~one egg per ovulation each month and stop at menopause (45-55 years old). One male can impregnate multiple females at the same time and repopulate the population. Part of why men are drafted into wars.

Pseudo intellectual waffelling to support argument that males are breeding robots, I think? It doesn't really prove anything.

Yes, not every male is a horndog in their teens but this is not the majority of males.

Implying most teenage/young adult male would just be, ok with getting raped? You have a degrading and dehuminising opinion on human beings. I hope you're just ignorant and not actually a misandrist.

But why do y'all think this is what realistically is like being a male victim of female perpetrator when it’s written by a woman and not an actual male victim of female rape?

"This rape of a child, from an adult whom he trusted, who used their power as an authoritative figure to disempower and perform sexual misconduct on him, during his emotionally developmental years, was intensely traumatizing. However, since the victim was a male, this kind of trauma can't be real and thus the author is projecting"

This is your real argument. This is why it is dismissive of the male rape experience. This is why what you are saying is harmful and sexist.

If a male author wrote rape and the female victim want sex when meet her right male love interest right after the trauma or that female enjoy the physical sensation of being raped y'all would think it's unrealistic too. I could make the same argument that some female act like that when it’s very rare to none-existant in real life.

There's a time skip, and the guy is clearly shown the be struggling to put his trauma behind him so your point is?

There you have it, from the spooky cis dude oooooh aaaa

Since you also clearly have some misunderstandings on how rape affects men in the long term, I'll go through it.

Masculinity, specificly toxic masculinity, dictates that males should not look weak infront of peers. This is the reason you don't hear of male rape experiences, they don't talk about them because they are societally pressured to bury trauma and emotional malhealth. This is why male suicide is 3-5x higher than female. This issue of don't tell is pervasive throughout basically all males and is why, for example, someone might get up on stage and lie about the effect something had on them in order to not look weak.

I personally have PTSD from my experience, and this takes years to recover from with therapy. Obviously long term emotional effects vary but anxiety disorders from traumatic experiences like these are far from uncommon. However...

There is little to no support structure in place for men, no therapists are trained to deal with the male rape experience, no support groups are established because men don't want to come out to other men about how for a moment in their life they where completely taken advantage of. Men don't talk about it to their friends, me who as much as I am hyper aware of all these issues can't bring myself to tell anyone except for my parents and psychologist, not even my siblings because doing so is basically inviting a panic attack, even 2 years after the event. (I can say it here because I do so anonymously)

The male rape experience is absolutely a suffer in silence thing, which is why posts line yours are so problematic. Best case scenario, you're ignorant. That much is obvious, however because these issues are often left unaddressed in males, your position furthers the destructive aspects of male identity and further prevents people from getting help. Anxiety literally ruins your life, it keeps you from taking part of living, and for males it really feels like your on your own in these waters. I would give anything to unlive these experiences but I can't, so I have to learn to live with them, I can't hang out with people older than me without involuntarily thinking "are they actually just using me for sex," or I can't hang around people when they are absolutely drunk of high without thinking "what if they lose control." Basically, before commenting anything about traumatic male experiences you should probably actually talk and make friends with some, and drop the brainless sex robot train of thought. Everyone wants a meaningful sexual relationship with someone, that's not a male thing.

Apologies for random capitalisation and wierd wording, I write mostly in german

Last edited:
Pretty good read so far. I'm going to be pissed if some Re:Zero shit happens and homegirl's mom is the rapist or something.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly fuck off. Rape is rape regardless how “beautiful” the teacher was. Would you say the same thing if the teacher was handsome man and the mc was a 13 old girl at that time? No, I bet you wouldn’t and if you did I hope you don’t be around kids irl. You don’t know the level of trama sexual assault during one’s childhood years can effect an individual throughout their whole life. Your comment and those who agree are exactly why it’s so difficult to even start a conversation about the effects of male rape. Even in manga you had to open your mouth with a fake machismo “tough” guy opinion. Honestly this is why romantic women and men aren’t in your life.
THANK YOU FOR THIS COMMENT! As female I'm pretty mad at the comment section. Having someone forcing yourself upon you is horrible, doesn't matter your gender.
People be like "Oh, the one who did that is sexy, they should enjoy it". THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS???

Imagine it's handsome male instead of sexy teacher raping a boy, or beautiful female teacher raping a girl, they won't say the same thing either.

Dex-chan lover
:LOL::ROFLMAO: Honestly though guy could not even fight back. I mean how??? I seen 15 years old skinny kid fighting against group of thugs with umbrella in his hand like ain't no way this could actually happen. Honestly though author should hv make the it like mc getting raped by adult male teacher cuz that would make sense since adult male have more strength
As a person who has diagnosed anxiety disorder, we basically has three responses to fear.
1. Fight
2. Flight
3. Freeze
While my reaction is number 2, MC reaction is probably 3. It's pretty hard controlling fear because you basically has survival brain under your thinking brain. It's pretty much why I get anxiety disorder too, since my survival brain takes control of my action first than my thinking brain.
You can actually google it, pretty fascinating stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Well if you were trying to break the ice and get conversation going you did a good job! Sexual assault is somewhat incorrectly named since while it is a sex act, it has little to do with sex. This creates a certain confusion about the concept most deem as pleasurable (on par with a heroin), piticuarlly for men.

Sexual assault/rape is about CONTROL not sex. This is because in order to engage in the sex act, the perpetrator must first gain control of the victim. It is this loss of control which results in the PTSD issues.

Consider it this way, a stranger grabs you and ties you up. You don't know what their motives are only that they are deranged enough to restrain you. You can't predict their actions. Since you can't predict their actions you feel unsafe. Once most people feel unsafe panic starts to set in. Panic a biological trigger system that occurs when someone feels their life is in danger. It may not be in danger, but thats how the system views it as. Then from that moment the brain is going to associate any similar situation with the same degree of panic.

This doesn't have to have anything to do with sex, the sex is like an accessory to the situation. However, it comes up in sex a lot becuase sex is a vulnerable act. Either people are mutual in their vulnerability, or one is in control and the other is dominated (Im talking about standard mental stuff not S&M). Its common knowledge what happens to a girl, but for a guy....let me ask this question "How many guys here would let someone come close to touching their testicals who clearly didn't care if they hurt them?" All the focus is on the penis to the point guy tend to forget just how vulnerable their balls are. The slightest squeeze or poke can leave you gasping in pain. It's a very vulnerable area, you know it and your brain/body knows it. If someone just put that area at risk do you think your going to enjoy situations like that ever again?
This is a really good argument 👏

After thinking about it some more, the conversation Tsubasa had with with her mom was bizarre. And when she overheard someone saying that people who are dating meet up at their homes she had a strange reaction. Curious if something is going on with her home-life. I hope not, but interested to see where the story goes from here.

ehh Idk about this. . I honestly don't think a boy would react like that at all, more so if it was a really beautiful teacher. . Boys react very differently to girls when they are presented with sex. in this situation, I feel the author is making the mc act like a girl. . and I honestly don't like it. .
You do know the concept of rape is both ways. Men getting raped is just the same only culturally we habe retards like you.

Dex-chan lover
As other male comments, a lot of them are ok if their female rapist is good-looking. But because of the possibilities of STIs, queerness, don't like physical sensation of skin to skin contact in general, and issues of consent it's still not ok to sexually attack someone. It's just that the impact is not anywhere near as bad as female victims.
I'm a guy and I have no problem writing a story where a woman is a rapist and she's the villain.

Aggregator gang
ehh Idk about this. . I honestly don't think a boy would react like that at all, more so if it was a really beautiful teacher. . Boys react very differently to girls when they are presented with sex. in this situation, I feel the author is making the mc act like a girl. . and I honestly don't like it. .
Just shut the fuck up.

Group Leader
As a person who has diagnosed anxiety disorder, we basically has three responses to fear.
1. Fight
2. Flight
3. Freeze
While my reaction is number 2, MC reaction is probably 3. It's pretty hard controlling fear because you basically has survival brain under your thinking brain. It's pretty much why I get anxiety disorder too, since my survival brain takes control of my action first than my thinking brain.
You can actually google it, pretty fascinating stuff.
You completely forget this women raping mc, I been to boys only school for more than 12 years, I even seen mc type of personality kids fighting against big males bullies so there is no way in hell any man would stay like mc when they getting rape by a women. That is why I said author should hv wrote this as male teacher raping the mc. I have seen similar setup in another manga where one of side male character get raped by older male which lead to that male hating gay guys later on. female raping male is not same as male raping female. Male raping female does more emotional damage to the female than female raping male. Also I seen lot worse shit happening in my old school in the past

Dex-chan lover
You completely forget this women raping mc, I been to boys only school for more than 12 years, I even seen mc type of personality kids fighting against big males bullies so there is no way in hell any man would stay like mc when they getting rape by a women. That is why I said author should hv wrote this as male teacher raping the mc. I have seen similar setup in another manga where one of side male character get raped by older male which lead to that male hating gay guys later on. female raping male is not same as male raping female. Male raping female does more emotional damage to the female than female raping male. Also I seen lot worse shit happening in my old school in the past
Most of sexual assault done by women actually use drugs. Maybe they'll use it in story?

After reading the latest chapter, I'm glad that the misunderstanding of the girl (refer to my last comment) didn't get resolved in worst way possible, and is actually in the BEST way possible for both of them.

Phew

Aggregator gang
I don't think Tsubasa's mom was the r**ist.

1. Kaede knows Tsubasa's last name (Arisaka Tsubasa). Arisaka is not a common name, especially if they are still in the same city. Just hearing her surname when she first introduced herself would've triggered him. Unless her mom re-married and changed names, then it's a whole different story which brings to my second point :
2. Blondie went to the same school as Kaede, and now is in the same school as Tsubasa. By proxy, Tsubasa knows which JHS Kaede went to. If her mom was there, it would've come up in a casual conversation, something like "Oh, my mom used to teach there. She went by (previous surname) before." especially because Tsubasa wants to bond more with Kaede.

So, unless the mom was amazingly deceptive of where she worked and very good at hiding her emotions while at home, I highly doubt it's Tsubasa's mom.
I think it's the home tutor that is yet to be revealed, and she might be the mom's acquaintance or blood relative.
The r**ist teacher might have got blacklisted to teach in public schools, but she's getting by as a private tutor.

Or maybe, the author is just going to do it anyway and make Tsubasa's mom to be the big bad for the sake of drama.
We'll have to see.

White western female commentors acting like trauma is the same for males and biology/ physics don't exist. And I was molested in the genitals as a female child twice by random older men.
Not trying to be dismissive the trauma of male victims of sexual assaults by female perpetrators, but I find it hard to believe female raping male is actually physically painful as the manga states unless she was bending his dick 90 degrees or step on his nuts.
Sure it is gross and uncomfortable for the male victim but not as physically painful as female victims since it's their dick that get engulf, none of the flesh tissues got injured. It would even feel a bit tingly and physically pleasurable even if it's f'up because it's physiology that the surface of the penis covers with pleasure nerves like the clitoris. It's not the same even if he is a minor since it would probably felt like a loose bag of warm slushie while female victim of adult male perpetrator would be in serious pain since the penis is so much larger in proportions to the canal. I wear period cup and if I pull it out/ insert incorrectly it already hurts.
Historically, female victims have to endure their hymen being ripped as well with a risk of pregnancy. People used to check if a female was a virgin by see if there was blood after her first time. There's no pleasure-nerves inside the vaginal canal so only pain. And pregnancy is painful to endure for 9 months, giving birth is painful. Possible death after giving birth. Lack of resources to raise a child. That's why male sexual assault on females are physically worse than female on males.
I don't personally know any male victims of female rape but in confessions of YouTube comment section and in News the victim act a bit disgusted but overall apathetic about his victimhood. The mom of the male victims was outrage for her son instead.
It's almost like the female author don't understand the difference in physiology between males and females and was inserting a female rape experience into a male character skin. If female raping a male is anywhere as bad as portrayed in the manga we would see a lot more males starting their own Me-Too movement and press more charges against females, especially given that there's a bit of a cultural war between males vs females in the West going on where white males and females hating each other for every small thing and people getting offended/ loud outrage over everything. Y'all argue about the social stigma of coming out as a male victim when victimhood is currently the social credits of the Western world.
Males are built to want to spread their genes as much as possible and females are more selective with mating. Sperms are almost infinite with 80-300 million per ejeculation, can be released at any time and still produced even in old age. While ~500 mature eggs are released in a lifetime, ~one egg per ovulation each month and stop at menopause (45-55 years old). One male can impregnate multiple females at the same time and repopulate the population. Part of why men are drafted into wars.
TLDR: Sperms are cheap, eggs are expensive.
Yes, not every male is a horndog in their teens but this is not the majority of males. I applaud her for trying gender-equality justice like this never been done before in manga. But why do y'all think this is what realistically is like being a male victim of female perpetrator when it’s written by a woman and not an actual male victim of female rape? If a male author wrote rape and the female victim want sex when meet her right male love interest right after the trauma or that female enjoy the physical sensation of being raped y'all would think it's unrealistic too. I could make the same argument that some female act like that when it’s very rare to none-existant in real life.
I said this in my other message, i cant be sure of your gender but whether you are male or female you cannot justify someone being raped, its only a manga and doesnt always apply to everyone in real life. No One cares if females have an egg that is more "precious" than sperm I dont think it was in any attempt to get pregnant for a kid so its out of the question of this situation, you can try to dismiss rape F - M Gender but you can never justify or dismiss it because its just plain wrong no matter what you say and in my comment I said "Some May enjoy it" but even if they enjoy it its still illegal and they were a minor
I dont pay much attention in the story to ages but lets say teacher >28 and student is 12-15, You can never justify what has been done by someone 28 regardless. Most people even agree that this age is too much for that age and I am fully on this side, you cant be an idiot and say "Sperm cheap egg expensive" because like I said before it has no relation to what happened supposedly

Aggregator gang
Dude this is just bullshit. Getting into a fight with a bigger dude is completely different than getting molested, and not everyone is courageous.

Users who are viewing this thread