Sensou Kyoushitsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - The House of Mirrors

Dex-chan lover
holy... this chapter is very thrilling

btw, don't you think the position of the chains after the prisoners were released are a bit odd?

Dex-chan lover
It's awful to see Zoiy hurt, knowing she's just a child on the inside really makes it heartbreaking.

Damn, the mirror ramus is really interesing. Her motherly side and her merciless warrior side complement each other in such a cool way. Plus, I love it when characters use relatively simple powers in creative ways. This series is really good at that in general.
At the beginning of the chapter, I was thinking she could be a Dark Souls boss. That battle had some great page composition too.

Also, just what are those helmet wearing bastards really up to?

It's awful to see Zoiy hurt, knowing she's just a child on the inside really makes it heartbreaking.

Damn, the mirror ramus is really interesing. Her motherly side and her merciless warrior side complement each other in such a cool way. Plus, I love it when characters use relatively simple powers in creative ways. This series is really good at that in general.
At the beginning of the chapter, I was thinking she could be a Dark Souls boss. That battle had some great page composition too.

Also, just what are those helmet wearing bastards really up to?
She looks like malenia, elden ring boss

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn when the mirror lady is chasing them through the ruins and coupled with her speaking to them, horror vibes :notlikethis: . Seems like her fake daughter is the only thing keeping our group alive.

This series is an actual masterpiece. Can't wait for it to get an anime and be the next big hit. Reminded me of FMA in a way. It literally has everything. Plot, character, setting, power system. This is quite literally my favorite ongoing manga

Goddamn when the mirror lady is chasing them through the ruins and coupled with her speaking to them, horror vibes :notlikethis: . Seems like her fake daughter is the only thing keeping our group alive.

This series is an actual masterpiece. Can't wait for it to get an anime and be the next big hit. Reminded me of FMA in a way. It literally has everything. Plot, character, setting, power system. This is quite literally my favorite ongoing manga
Don't get your hope too high. Most medieval war manga will get full of bullshit clunky CG army fighting with another bullshit clunky CG army.

Dex-chan lover
Ok we get the two kings meeting. I wonder what exactly their relationship is? Ancient foe? Over a millennium too. So no body wonders how these kings with weird helmets just live over a 1000 years? I guess anyone else who remembers is long dead. Now I wonder what the empire's king looks like? What shape will their helmet be?

Also damn this Mirror lady is pretty powerful despite her old age and weakening powers. Crazy still though.

Users who are viewing this thread