Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 132 - Making Things Worse

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting how strong Red Keeper is without a tool. Could be genetic modification as a clone or maybe he was one was one of those actual dragon people but betrayed them and maybe this is a power of that connection or something.
As shown in Chapter 98, all the keepers undergo a risky surgery to make them able to endure the power of the Divine Dragon. it explicitly makes one "able to wield power that surpasses an ordinary human's". My theory is that involves implanting suzukiri bits into you, but that's neither here nor there.

Dex-chan lover
Ok

So maybe Sousei won't be a good guy... BUT HE'LL STILL CARE TAKE CARE OF KIDS!

Also,

THE RETURN OF THE D

Dex-chan lover
Is Momiji the phantom script?

This red is actually become more impatient, before in chapter 78 the Red before count from ten now to six

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie, if D wasn't in the story I would be fully invested in following Sousei's path

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's Chidori take about this. Also Sesera, if she were ever recover. At this point, shouldn't the only loyal keeper is Red and Yellow? Blue is also quite new.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the cracks were more like scars after healing a big wound, considering the first time he got damaged by a divine tool he popped like a balloon, so after putting himself back together only the impact point showed the cracks/scar.
He blew himself up with a ton of dynamite before the effect of the weapon could do it. So the only divine tool damage he took there was the stab, and probably the inflation stretching.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/39d0b27e-9773-417a-bd24-dde30708506d/21
https://mangadex.org/chapter/7ab3f0dd-d734-4940-8f80-1e6e7992bc47/15

Blue noticed that explosion wasn't his doing, that's why he had the slimy dude hunting for D after.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/7ab3f0dd-d734-4940-8f80-1e6e7992bc47/14

Double-page supporter
In one panel D has 2 normal legs, and then in the next he has 1 leg and 1 stabby stabby stick.

For a manga that takes the ideas of "plot" and "foreshadowing" so seriously, this is a weird breach of continuity. Either that, or D is able to change which part of his body is "wounded" at will.
Those aren't D's feet, he's lying on the floor in that same panel, just like he was lying around on the floor of that cell in chapter 124. That panel appears to be Angel opening the door from the inside (シュゥゥ = shuuu sound) and then she turns to face him in the next panel.
also they misdrawn Angel's injured eye, it should be right eye, not left ones
She replaced her right eye with a divine tool, it was last seen shedding a single tear at the end of ch124 and now she has a normal looking right eye shedding a tear and has kept her left eyelid shut. I wouldn't be surprised for it to turn into another "it was foreshadowed" reveal in this arc and people to get upset because they mentally wrote it off as a pointless detail.

Dex-chan lover
Those aren't D's feet, he's lying on the floor in that same panel, just like he was lying around on the floor of that cell in chapter 124. That panel appears to be Angel opening the door from the inside (シュゥゥ = shuuu sound) and then she turns to face him in the next panel.
Sure that's him laying on the ground, if you assume he felt like laying around looking like a starved to death Yakushi for no reason. And that Angel got inside without opening it first.

As I deduced, Sanae become anchor for the stories and poor the child because lost her mom.
And so.... We got timeskip again for this time? Since Yakushi is died for good

Dex-chan lover
From the look on the kid face I’m sure the kid knows where a copy of the phantom script is(assuming the script is actually a script not a concept made flesh/blood)

Double-page supporter
Sure that's him laying on the ground, if you assume he felt like laying around looking like a starved to death Yakushi for no reason. And that Angel got inside without opening it first.
Yes, that's what he's been doing for the past year, lying down in the sealed cell with Death Messiah. Are you suggesting he removed the invader suit, opened the door from the inside after Angel finished briefing him on current events, then suited up in front of her?

Dex-chan lover
Yes, that's what he's been doing for the past year, lying down in the sealed cell with Death Messiah. Are you suggesting he removed the invader suit, opened the door from the inside after Angel finished briefing him on current events, then suited up in front of her?
No, what he’s saying is that those hands and that body are clearly spiky and armored, meaning it’s Death Messiah’s body. D is a shapeshifter, and his mass can be shifted around at will. What likely happened is that he was sitting/lying down, shifted mass so he had two flexible legs to stand up with, and then put things back to where they were because ultimately two hands and a stiff leg are either more comfortable/useful than two legs and a spike hand, or it’s more comfortable for his mass to be roughly “where it’s supposed to be”.

(As a special third option, he shifted mass back specifically so that he could do the hisui gesture)

Fed-Kun's army

She replaced her right eye with a divine tool, it was last seen shedding a single tear at the end of ch124 and now she has a normal looking right eye shedding a tear and has kept her left eyelid shut. I wouldn't be surprised for it to turn into another "it was foreshadowed" reveal in this arc and people to get upset because they mentally wrote it off as a pointless detail.

Nope… those are definitely D’s, standing tall on both feet.
If you look under D’s text bubble “Which one do we beat up?”, the toe of Angel’s shoe is exposed, black. One wears white dusty boots and the other wears black shoes.
I’m just guessing this but D probably had a thin layer of dust over his peg leg but once he took a step out of the cell ~Poof~ he couldn’t hold its form.

Dex-chan lover
May someone kindly explain to me what the last 10 or so chapters were about. because I have no clue. Was it a flashback? A jump skip? SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN
D has spent 14 months in the underground cell chatting with Death Messiah while he starved to death. The past ten chapters are a side story that happened about halfway through that time. We find out that:

1. The Red Keeper survived his attempted assassination at the end of the Death Messiah arc, but got amnesia.

2. Hibiki has formed an underground Neo-Ranger team out of former ranger battalion members, IRA members, and Invaders.

3. The original Red Keeper, Soushi Akabane, was the lead actor in the original Dragon Keepers TV show, and that he was somehow responsible for the TV show being cancelled just before the finale, as well as being at least partly responsible for bringing the Dragon Keepers into reality afterwards.

Group Leader
He blew himself up with a ton of dynamite before the effect of the weapon could do it. So the only divine tool damage he took there was the stab, and probably the inflation stretching.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/39d0b27e-9773-417a-bd24-dde30708506d/21
https://mangadex.org/chapter/7ab3f0dd-d734-4940-8f80-1e6e7992bc47/15

Blue noticed that explosion wasn't his doing, that's why he had the slimy dude hunting for D after.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/7ab3f0dd-d734-4940-8f80-1e6e7992bc47/14
Oh, right forgot about the dynamite. It's been a while since I read that. Yeah, you are right, D lost that leg then :angery:

Users who are viewing this thread