Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 132 - Making Things Worse

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe you guys got baited by Birdulon. He is trolling you guys.

Fed-Kun's army
ALL HAIL LORD D!

Interesting how strong Red Keeper is without a tool. Could be genetic modification as a clone or maybe he was one was one of those actual dragon people but betrayed them and maybe this is a power of that connection or something.

Can't wait to see more D next week.
I think its because he had the surgery to handle the divine tool. Since that makes you superhuman to support the strain of the tool, im guessing all his clones have gone through it that why he is so strong

T51

Double-page supporter
jesus fucking christ this chapter was brutal both emotionally and physically. the child (forgot her name) couldnt have said it better: Red Keeper... Please! Beat them all up! is exactly what everyone is thinking rn

Sousei is an absolute fucking monster and the combat sequence and images were raw as shit, esepcially that one where he drops a fucker to his death and then it pans to him holding another mf over certain death by his neck. i cant believe this is the same author that got me squeeling in 5toubun.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to Angel's eyes anyway? Didn't she replaced her right one with divine tool 2.0? Now it looked normal but her right eye just is just closed now. :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
"That sounds complicated. I didn't get all of it." Sounds like Negi is aware of what a lot of readers are thinking about the resolution of this last arc, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread