Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 140 - Chopman and Pink Battalion, Part 5

Double-page supporter
What a chapter, also those rabbits looked crazy cute! I just reread the chapter and came up with a theory I hope it's wrong, for real this time.
From Kanon's reaction to Emematai's name what if it was him the responsible of destroying her house and kill her family back then?
It would be such an irony that the only executive D respected would have done something so terrible to the closest human being to him. You know, Emematai said the footsoldiers are family to him, so maybe he would just think of his actions as he had to destroy other people's families in order to protect his.

Power Uploader
Chidori is one of the few chuuni that can actually be legit cool
tcr4GKM.png

Dex-chan lover
Chidori looking cool on that color cover.

RIP LG the Slum King again lol. I wonder who has his phone; the Neo Rangers or some other Kuroko? Probably the Neo Rangers. I wonder if they'll show up here. The bunnies are a cute metaphor. It's good that Hisui stopped Shige from committing suicide by Noa. Kakehashi's down bad, lol.

If injections turn you into invaders, and eating their flesh turns you into invaders, what happens if you sniff their fermented shit? Jenkem arc when?!

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how unlike other protagonists who learn from their lessons, Invader Guy refuses to learn anything unless it helps him kill. He's like "What's this? Sounds stupid kekekeke" and then gets hit by reality that he easily could've avoided if he didn't ignore the signs.

Aggregator gang
Green Battalion really build different, huh. Anyway, the presenter is really sus, I mean how they still going to interview in the midst of the battle.

And to think the Chopman is not only one is kinda expected since the chop itself already circulating even before King of Slum being assassinated

Dex-chan lover
Okay that ending makes me feel a little bit sad... just a little. Still harsh reality. So someone has been feeding the chop to the desperate and less fortunate in the slums and them not knowing anything have been hollowing themselves out and losing even their memories. Feels bad man.

Also why the F is the camera crew still there? Like I'm just for the comedic irony if all they're doing is trying to push for a male pink keeper. Like cool, bias media with an agenda is pretty much all there is these days. I half expected another crew to pop-up only showing selective footage of why make keepers would suck. But at this point they're in a major confirmed danger zone and just in the way. Especially if chop has been distributed across the slums. And their first response wasn't to run or stay safe, it was to continue to push for a male pink keeper. I'm a firm believer in letting idiots that endanger themselves discover consequences.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how this whole pink keeper, emanantai and chop situation will resolve for D.

I love how Hisui looked at D's Frustration at the Old man saying he's like an invader now. Obvs the old man wouldn't know but it is also interesting that he says the chop makes him not feel pain and such but we know the Invaders do feel pain of death and injury. Or Atleast the Footsoldiers. Maybe theres something extra we will learn about emenantai.

I still think that Yellow battalion kid will turn out to be Emenantai, or Atleast a part of him. Wonder if he will show up as he did leave to chase D and give him a new weapon if I recall, unless I'm misremembering

Contributor
A little fun tidbit I saw from r/manga’s discussion of this chapter: all of the invader executives seem to have a theme naming. Specifically, they’re named after the followers of another Messiah

• Hwalipon (Fuwaripon) is named after Phillip
  • Emematai is Mattias
  • Petrola is Peter
  • Andrea is Andrew
  • Magatia is Matthew
  • Todomask is Thomas
  • Chakobul and Yakekobab are the two Jacobs
  • and finally, Yulimerida is (Judas) Iscariot

Users who are viewing this thread