Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 141 - Tomoshige Shigeoka and Noa Hagino

So I guess these are the "All-New, All-Different" rangers that want to force the "old" ones to pass the torch. If this was foreshadowed I really don't remember (Then again I'm reading shit everyday).

Dex-chan lover
And if you would look down directly below us, you can see the sharks we are now curently jumping over.

Daring maneuver. Will this lead to a spicy plot. Or an unecessary and tiring prolongation.

Time will tell.

Fed-Kun's army
THe neo ranger mask is based on Kamen rider hibiki
it's great considering their leader is Hibiki

I guess they really gone for alternate of the rangers, well, make sense as we do have some rangers that used to be on the dark side

Aggregator gang
Neo Rangers' mask look familiar.....
latest
Its more like kamen rider hibiki as someone pointed out

Dex-chan lover
The panel of Noa on page 4 is really good, I wonder what her thoughts are at that moment

Dex-chan lover
Neo rangers numbers kinda reminds me of toqgers lol, like how the numbers doesn't decide who the leader is

Also those helmets reminds me of the riders in hibiki, specifically sabaki
images

Dex-chan lover
Clearly the costume designers fucked up at some point if these are the old ones.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone gushing about Hisui, when my favorite Pokémon region was Unova. :pacman: Specifically, I liked Driftveil City.

Otherwise, glad to be caught up. This has been a ride and a half until now. Really like Chidori's drip.

Users who are viewing this thread