Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 144 - Lazing Around At Home

Dex-chan lover
Well, this chapter's depiction of her delusions seems to confirm my sense that Usukubo doesn't have explicitly romantic feelings for D, viewing him as more of a family member or an idol she feels joy just being around. She and Kanon are very close to him but this manga has never touched on romance... I feel like it's very possible Negi will decide to end the manga with no romantic developments at all, with how D doesn't have a concept of romance.

And the tone remains comedic/lighthearted, so by this point my conclusion is that her feelings aren't being portrayed as tainted by remnants of her brainwashing by her not-Dad, they're being portrayed as just her current [genuine] personality. She's just a goofy character now, like D himself.

Also, I think a maid outfit would perfectly suit post-timeskip Usukubo... Negi, make it happen!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait. Why would a Footsoldier be robbing anywhere? Unless they were stealing stuff for a weapon...or bomb...?

Dex-chan lover
Oooh I wonder if it's XX or another footsoldier.

Maybe this will lead up to another executive encounter also.

And Lol Usukubo, she's fangirling so much now. I wanna see where Chidori and Suzuki's decide to go but hope Chidori sticks around I really like him and hope he makes it to the end. And Hisui as well ofcourse.

Wonder what D would also think if he met Rabbit and Monkey executives and what they think of footsoldiers. There's so much I'd love to see.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Usukubo chills out soon, it's gonna be hella annoying if her personality switches to literally only care about him and act like this all the time

T51

Double-page supporter
banger fucking chapter

we got great scenes from the big 3

So it seems like members of the Suzukiri clan can wield the Divine Tools without the adaptation surgery

Dex-chan lover
Damn Suzukiri must of sucked watching your clones die around you but hey at least green is trying to end this farce
Wait, her clones are dying out? I thought she's raising an army after rescuing them.

Blue Keeper was a good guy, but he's dead so the next best Keeper is Green. He's actually got a family to protect, so that keeps his moral compass in-line.
Brother, you do know that the people that were at Chidori's house weren't his wife and kid right? The mother died and her daughter is with the old Sousei Akabane.

Dex-chan lover
Damn she really wants that D huh.
Also that dispersal break-fall was pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread