Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 146 - Footsoldier on the Run, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
D really suffering from success. man wanted to be taken seriously and now is on the shit list of the entire Blue Battalion (sans Souma it seems. Man ain't getting overtime pay for it), Red JFC and ex-Blue JFC and is being hunted down by an Exec in General Knight's clothing.

At least he has Angel to protect him.

Is kinda sad seeing how far down Aizome has spiraled. Her smile and optimism are GONE.

We also get official confirmation that Sosei did join up with the Neo-Rangers but he doesn't seem to give a fuck unless it involves the Dragon Keepers (Yellow and his clone to be specific)

Dex-chan lover
Usokubo is finally fighting again! I honestly never minded her subservient nature towards D, but this was definitely needed to make it actually good. She shouldn't be a partner, but a knight, protecting her lord in his quest for world domination.

Power Uploader
Usukubo didn't miss her chance to cope a feel
V9Vmv6K.png

Double-page supporter
Kamen, are you guys going to go back to chapter 122 and edit page 5 so the right exec name is displayed? For new readers its going to be confusing once they get there.

Dex-chan lover
The worst thing is that D didn't even really kill Blue Keeper, he got screwed out of the fight himself, but he's taken all the heat from the LTC.

I don''t think Blue wouldw ant her wasting away focusing on revenge on this one guy. She should be killing Peltrola.

Also I think we may be approaching a part of the series where D will begin to fight with rangers on (somewhat) even terms? I can only imagine the gift from Giga Invader will do something like that. This Was Foreshadowed.

(Plus it's D's entire goal, fighting with the keepers directly.)

As an aside, we also never actually had it explained what happened to the Red Keeper that he stabbed through the heart. Like, I guess the implication is either that guy was a clone, our current Red Keeper with the neo rangers is also a clone, or they were both clones. Maybe there's an 'Original' Sosei out there we've never even met.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread