Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 146 - Footsoldier on the Run, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, this is already so chaotic, i love it. EVERYONE'S gonna come out, attack each other, all sorts of shit.
I love when a manga builds up a really strong cast of insane weirdos and then has an arc where most of them are running around fighting each other. IT'S GREAT!!

Pause?

reject_ranger-ezgif.com-censor.png

Dex-chan lover
Nice they're giving Angel a chance to shine.

The whole D being accidentally exposed thing just because he said "calm down dude look I'm just another foot soldier" slightly rubbed me the wrong way, but if D has the chance to flex his skills and build up his fame I might change my mind. As it stands though, it's a bit rough how he got hit early thanks to teleportation sneak attacks from the executive girl and now isn't looking that hot. Hopefully he turns it around or this fight ends quickly, though Yellow is foreshadowing that it won't.

Blue ex-JFC girl is someone I also hope D has a chance to make amends with her in the future, as in, tell her something that helps her get over it. I mean, the whole thing with him being made to accidentally stab to death Blue back then is hard to explain, but I hope it somehow happens anyway. Like maybe D ends up saving her life or something... I guess we'll see.

finally reach the latest chapter

So now Angel can control her power? for the sake of her LORD D? 🛐 Go guurrlll

Oh poor Aizome-chan, she threw the vengeance to wrong person since the beginning, and now she still curling up in despair

Users who are viewing this thread