Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 146 - Footsoldier on the Run, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
lol pretty fun chapter. Lets hope the pacing and povs don't come off the rails like in the last arc

Aggregator gang
Usukubo didn't miss her chance to cope a feel
V9Vmv6K.png
crazy

Dex-chan lover
I personally hope this doesn't last too long. I feel like it'll get tiresome if it's not a fight but D just running away and trying to find a clearing to disguise himself. It'd be different if they choose to go the route of him standing his ground or taking advantage of the situation. But with how it started it just kinda feels like a bit of a gag. Like the scooby doo chase scene in the midway point of an episode. Those are fun and great but if they last too long it gets a little exhausting.

Though so far I really enjoyed this chapter. It's great to D cause THIS MUCH of a commotion once he's recognized. It's great that he's recognized. Shows how far he's come toward his goals and it's neat that that has consequences. Makes me want to reread from the start.

I wonder if D is going to collect any more OP waifus he's already got Hisui, Usukubo, and Suzukiri(kinda?)
INB4 harem tag 😂

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's turning into a clusterfuck now. Everyone's on their way to protect or jump D. Or in Angel's case, both lol. Bless that girl. You've gotta love Hekiru getting his shit rocked as god intended. I guess only Ruuna doesn't give a shit about D, as opposed to Kiisu and potentially the rest of the Neo Rangers. It's cute how Aizome's wearing Shougo's jacket, but sad that she's still sitting around in the dark as an incarnation of vengeance.

Dex-chan lover
I personally hope this doesn't last too long. I feel like it'll get tiresome if it's not a fight but D just running away and trying to find a clearing to disguise himself. It'd be different if they choose to go the route of him standing his ground or taking advantage of the situation. But with how it started it just kinda feels like a bit of a gag. Like the scooby doo chase scene in the midway point of an episode. Those are fun and great but if they last too long it gets a little exhausting.

Though so far I really enjoyed this chapter. It's great to D cause THIS MUCH of a commotion once he's recognized. It's great that he's recognized. Shows how far he's come toward his goals and it's neat that that has consequences. Makes me want to reread from the start.

INB4 harem tag 😂
I don't know what D's gonna do but with the way things are going, the Neo Rangers might be going on an all-out conflict with the Rangers.

Dex-chan lover
This is up there with dandadan in story telling!! I need more...
Usokobo and hisui best girls tell me I'm wrong

Dex-chan lover
The blue jfc still yapping about hwalipon? Despite he was cowering in fear and didn't do anything.

Glad Usukubo show him his place, hope that attack finished him off.

Users who are viewing this thread