Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Welcome to the Invader Rights Association

Dex-chan lover
I checked amazon cuz it's tied to comicology, and that's $30+ for all three. I'm gonna have to save up before getting it.

Double-page supporter
Wait, so Red is fine?
What happened after D stabbed him?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so Red is fine?
What happened after D stabbed him?
Red without any power enhancement was casually beating people to death and using beyond human strength , he also seems to be hated by the other ranger leaders, green himself said they for some reason couldn’t just stop him. So he probably a successful experiment with this so called “dragon energy“, a manga “homelander” if you will, acting like a Nobel hero to the public while being a monster to anyone in the know.

also love hisu clearly best girl.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Also, can someone reminds me who Souma is?
former blue jfc (so 2nd strongest blue member, right after blue keeper), he previously quit rangers and blue keeper was disappointed that aizome (short girl) replaced him as jfc

but rangers (like red) pushed for him to return since they need a suitable replacement for blue keeper, and he got roped back in

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wonder what the government is doing. They should just arrest these goofballs and put an end to their movement once and for all

Dex-chan lover
The political illiteracy of Mangadex commenters is hilarious. It's definitely a surficial critique on the "white liberal" but art vandalism is a historically-rich nonviolent protest.

Users who are viewing this thread