Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 14 Ch. 131 - Character

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I'm kinda hoping this guy turns out to be a "Even if I'm a clone of an evil person, I make my OWN choices! does good deeds" kind of deal. It would sort of be like D's ambition of becoming a 'main villain not just a goon' .

Or what if Sanae meets the original evil Red Keeper, so she has to cope that this guy is a totally different man from her revenge.

Dex-chan lover
So at this point I'm guessing that the original Soushi was either replaced or brainwashed by Yellow around the time of Sanae being asked to write the final episode, or at the latest during the period that the show was canceled and every one moved on. It's possible the murder he was accused of either happened due brainwashing, or was the action of the first replacement. Either way, it's almost guaranteed that Soushi had been replaced or changed by Yellow by the time he showed up at Sanae's door.

Dex-chan lover
So... an invader appear and attacked them(a new executive?), Hisui chasing after him, Sanae going with Kuroko to cover for Soushi who just saved Momiji, another Kuroko attacked him?

Seeems like something is missing in the timeline, wasn't Sanae was just a housewife when Chidori still doing a band? I feel like something didn't match up, but I will refrain from saying anything until it brought up again.

So at this point I'm guessing that the original Soushi was either replaced or brainwashed by Yellow around the time of Sanae being asked to write the final episode, or at the latest during the period that the show was canceled and every one moved on. It's possible the murder he was accused of either happened due brainwashing, or was the action of the first replacement. Either way, it's almost guaranteed that Soushi had been replaced or changed by Yellow by the time he showed up at Sanae's door.
I like this theory, Soushi saved Momiji even if he's in the verge of death, seems like not a total scumbag. Yellow on the other hand, we even saw him in the flashback but we still know nothing...

Aggregator gang
Hmm, this guy i'm supposed to kill is unconscious, what should i do? I have an idea! Instead of stabbing him right away i'll climb a tree and i'll just stand menacingly on a branch while waiting for him to wake up. Oh, and before attacking i'll scream like a banshee! Alright, he's waking up, here we go. DIEEEEEEEE

Double-page supporter
Seems like Sanae has a soft spot for two green rangers. I wonder why current green isn't hanging out with her and her daughter anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, this guy i'm supposed to kill is unconscious, what should i do? I have an idea! Instead of stabbing him right away i'll climb a tree and i'll just stand menacingly on a branch while waiting for him to wake up. Oh, and before attacking i'll scream like a banshee! Alright, he's waking up, here we go. DIEEEEEEEE
We're still dancing on puppet strings. The story hasn't gone off script yet. Only one man is in command of his own destiny and it isn't red.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, they're part of the rangers, who are all about theatrics and flashy shit in combat, they probably get influenced by the mood of the organization.

Dex-chan lover
Ive been reading this manga since the first chapter and I have legit not a clue what is happening. I sort of assumed my brain would ease into the rough idea of what's going on over time but that hasn't happened. Either my IQ is too low or some cultural barrier keeps me from grasping what is going on.
I generally hate comments like "lmao this is just X on drugs" but this feels to me like the author binge-watched power rangers while huffing computer dusters and scribbling plot points on post-it notes he scattered all over his appartment to find at random intervals during the publication run.

Users who are viewing this thread