Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 10 Ch. 54 - Facing The Demon Lord At Last!

Dex-chan lover
Heine was such a reoccurring character that I figured she'd join the group eventually, either through a reluctant ally or by being captured. Didn't expect her to just be handed over like a slave though. I wonder what plan they'll come up with to prevent the queen from going through with being executed.

Group Leader
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: he died accidentally :dogkek::dogkek::dogkek::dogkek::dogkek: this author truly knows comedy all too well. i just can't help but die laughing at this. on a more serious note, holy mother of rushed endings you can practically smell the axe being swung down on this series.
This is technically in the story at the end of Vol 06 LN, and Vol 07 was just released, so being axe is true but not because it is rushed but because of catching up to the material source.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is also the end of Vol 6 LN, and Vol 7 was just released recently, with no Vol 8 in sight, so the axed is likely because the original material is no more.
artist tweeted that this is the end of volume 5 of the novel, so they would have some material left:

27日発売のコミックアライブ月号にコミカライズ版『戦闘員、派遣します!』66話が掲載されてます。 ※掲載分とは写植等が異なります 今回の原作五巻分で魔王編も終わり、区切りが良いため連載は一旦最終回。第一部・完というヤツです

that said, they also mention the end of the first part, so we may get a continuation if they amassed enough novels.

Dex-chan lover
Heine is best girl. Grimm got abandoned in the fucking jeep lmao.

Dex-chan lover
The demon army didn't feel like antagonists in a first place, just a device to get some scenes. I'm sure the series can just have them dungeon crawling or introducing another antagonist faction.

Group Leader
So what are the odds of getting a quality 48 here? slim/none?
I have no plans at the moment to do chapter 48. I apologize, but I feel it'll be redundant even if the current translation isn't the greatest. I also do not wish to be the one to upload another's work onto this site.

Dex-chan lover
I have no plans at the moment to do chapter 48. I apologize, but I feel it'll be redundant even if the current translation isn't the greatest. I also do not wish to be the one to upload another's work onto this site.
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated! Kinda bummed for the missing translations and ones i saw on another sites was quite horrible, but can easily deal with. Plus it's always a given to not post others work:) (i'd hope) It just appears from the casual reader that ya picked it up a chapter late, there's no "current" translation here, so asked:) no offense intended.

Dex-chan lover
I guess evil points only rack up in the current world your in because godDAMN No. 6, you just threw your boss under the bus and let her get hit by both rear axles lol

Users who are viewing this thread