Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 11 Ch. 56 - Through The Eyes Of The Demon Lord

Dex-chan lover
Oh Tigerman just had to ask if he can get back his youth as a kid that we all know he'll clearly abuse. The Viper stocks keeps on rising & I don't see it crashing anytime soon so everyone should invest in best girl Viper while they can. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
For a second I thought No.6 was going to ask Tigerman to urinate

Dex-chan lover
I don't think his claws would get in the way of throwing.

Yeah, that's going to cause it to do some damage.

They're complaining that he's responsible, but what damage would it have done if they hadn't defeated it? Since it's not like anyone else seemed to do anything significant to it.

Even those bastards probably aren't going to do anything bad to someone as innocent as her.

He's complaining about being hit?

That's not exactly an example of them being creeps.

I see a large boob and nipple.
A giant, hairy nipple.

Group Leader
Unfortunate update to give, but my computer has broke, so I do not know when the next chapter will be released. I am trying to get it fixed but if I have to buy a new one it may be a while before chapter 57 is released. I am still committed to releasing chapters, just that the time frame no longer will be as frequent for a little bit. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Aggregator gang
Unfortunate update to give, but my computer has broke, so I do not know when the next chapter will be released. I am trying to get it fixed but if I have to buy a new one it may be a while before chapter 57 is released. I am still committed to releasing chapters, just that the time frame no longer will be as frequent for a little bit. I apologize for this inconvenience.
need any help troubleshooting?

Users who are viewing this thread