Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
He earned points not for the panty pull but for the blueballing.

So sad, Snow was so much of a best girl until the second volume of the novel...

@Psychronia If I remember correctly that is not a normal sniper rifle, it shouldnt look like that tho

Double-page supporter
omg that is sooooo bad - he should have gotten 1,000 points for that

Dex-chan lover
@DonHazzy That's a anti-materiel Sniper Rifle, which is powerful enough to penetrate tank armor and fortified positions.

Dex-chan lover
@coolbond @DonHazzy @kingalthur @Blazer168
I found this video featuring a .50Cal, I'm pretty sure it's a Barrett M82( which is most likely the gun MC used in this chapter).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQoo9YhbqZw
Apparently the gun stands no chance. It might be that the rocks composition is what makes it tough, but I don't think the gun could penetrate anything except a soft rock like limestone and even that would be hard to do if the rock was very big. And I highly doubt anybody would use limestone to make a golem when basalt or granite are much better and stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Every single .50 video on the internet would be using a normal ball / incen tracer round, and have barely any power. An actuall military standard .50 amr would be loaded with more powder for higher pressure, a steel / tungsen / depleted uranium core, and some explosive that weaken armor structures.

The difference is that a .50 copper / lead round would just compess itself, spending most of the 15k joules of energy as heat energy. A steel core would transfer over half of this energy to the target, causing the force equivalence of dropping several tonnes (~25k lbs) of mass from a meter high.

And then, there is also a layer of explosive meant to be fracturing and weakening the armor, before letting the steel core penetrate and damage targets behind the armor layers. Explosive like that would do serious impact on a rock.

Again, none of those cute features would be legal to your every day Texas civilian youtuber.

Dex-chan lover
also take a look at this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF8ieTby4VI
.50(?) vs stone

Considering it's wired in to his super suit I don't think it's shooting normal ball ammo.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh. Looks like Grimm's prophetic dream came true. We should listen to her sleep-talk more.

Users who are viewing this thread