Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 17 - The Serial Killer and Kuki Sakurako

Dex-chan lover
And the award for "character whose death will be the most satisfying in the series" goes to the reincarnated sister with the King Crimson "it just works" ability. It's a wonder how the goddess has no information on her, but what are goddesses in isekai for if not for their astounding ineptitude?

Dex-chan lover
One of the reincarnated being Silkie's older sister who apparently raised them in their previous life is such a good twist that I honestly didn't expect. Seems like she might have been an Assassin or something and tried to raise Silkie to be the same?

Dex-chan lover
One of the reincarnated being Silkie's older sister who apparently raised them in their previous life is such a good twist that I honestly didn't expect. Seems like she might have been an Assassin or something and tried to raise Silkie to be the same?
It's like the author is actually good, this is not sarcasm btw, it was really well done, there's not that many series (especially with isekai), that actually pull some good shit (also the art of the killers is supreme)

Dex-chan lover
Onee-san is gonna flip the fuck out when she finds out how affectionate the protag is for her priestess friend.

I still stand by my suspicions that the author is gonna use the priestess for a tragic death scene to develop the protag.

Disclaimer that stating a plot theory does NOT mean I wish for it to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread