Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 24 - The Serial Killer and a wavering determination to kill

Group Leader
I'm doing the chapters alone right now, so if someone wants to help with PR CLRD or TS, help is always appreciated (especially TS I really don't like that)

Vol 4 was ch.17-22 if someone wants to/can sort them all on the md page, I'll upload the extras some other day

Also, since I remember some being angry that I called them Shirushiru and Mirumiru instead of silsil, their real names are Shiiru 椎瑠 and Michiru 三千流, both names got mentioned only once on the first page of chapter 9, but the previous person missed that page when uploading so you probably never saw them. Since the nicknames are just shortforms of their real names I left them with a ru instead of localizing it.

Dex-chan lover
MC does bring up a point. If he (someone not technically evil) could stop with the help of another then Yui (also someone not technically evil) could too but..."Zombie" is always going to be there to protect Yui and things will just inevitably happen again.

So unless Zombie can be removed somehow, even if Yui is innocent, its...not going to work and she needs to be put down for the safety of everyone else.

The thing/being/personality protecting Yui is ironically the thing that is going to force Yui's death.

-Sucks because we see yet again here that Yui actually has a natural instinct to protect others from harm even at the cost of herself like the last time with getting bit by the monster over someone else.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you not kill someone who's pretty much the patient zero of a potential zombie infestation. True she might've been an unwilling killer at first and you can even say that she's a victim of her own circumstances BUT if you let her live, a lot more innocent lives will be in danger. She's not entirely innocent too as you can see, she's clearly enjoying the slaughter. At least we've got someone who's gonna end what you've started. AHH but the MC might just team up with the mark that she's supposed to kill against this new challenger.

Dex-chan lover
Huh there's a chance that she'll ally and befriend the zombie girl against the samurai. Would be a nice twist.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter.

Still coping with Idera passing away. Too many good characters turn evil in entertainment media taught me to suspect everyone so it's both refreshing and sad seeing Her, for once a genuinely good person, die in such a shitty way.

Users who are viewing this thread