Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Murderer and Malice Detection

Dex-chan lover
Tbh that's a really elaborated trap. Yes it's just a booby trap, but with human as a trigger. Really unnecessary.
MC should go read Detective Conan or something.

On the other hand, the kill is extremely satisfying. Human trash should die in agony.
Since Hostile Detection seem to also detect surprised attack, so I think even if MC setup the trap and make it trigger by something ease, it still might make Hostile Detection detect that MC going to shoot from different direction because the skill detect "ill will" from MC

But by made that girl shoot at the signal instead of MC herself, the Hostile Detection is not going to detect any ill will from the girl as she state in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Since we already know what the reincarnated powers are Im looking forward to what other ways she comes up for killing them, especially the psychic and x9999 lives people

Dex-chan lover
Tbh that's a really elaborated trap. Yes it's just a booby trap, but with human as a trigger. Really unnecessary.

On the other hand, the kill is extremely satisfying. Human trash should die in agony.
honestly i think it only work with human child that still don't know concept of right or wrong maybe?, because if MC place a mechanism trap i think the hostility (or malice) of such trap itself will be detected and the hit can't be guarantee.

honestly the info about the extent of his skill is still to limited, which is why this trap while bothersome and ethically wrong is the only one thar will be work i guess?

Dex-chan lover
Since Hostile Detection seem to also detect surprised attack, so I think even if MC setup the trap and make it trigger by something ease, it still might make Hostile Detection detect that MC going to shoot from different direction because the skill detect "ill will" from MC

But by made that girl shoot at the signal instead of MC herself, the Hostile Detection is not going to detect any ill will from the girl as she state in this chapter.
Assume the girl is a standard crossbow trap.
  • In both situation, only MC has malice.
  • In both situation, MC knows where the attack is from.
  • In both situation, MC does not trigger the attack directly.

So if he can detect MC's malice-imbued attacks or whatever then he can dodge the arrow easily.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, don't let the child be a murderer. An accomplice is much better! I love how underhanded this kill was.

Dex-chan lover
Assume the girl is a standard crossbow trap.
  • In both situation, only MC has malice.
  • In both situation, MC knows where the attack is from.
  • In both situation, MC does not trigger the attack directly.

So if he can detect MC's malice-imbued attacks or whatever then he can dodge the arrow easily.
but the main difference is that the one who activates the trap is a girl who believes she's doing good. While the other is an inanimate object created with the intent to kill

Dex-chan lover
using a child is wicked ... i mean an animal could also as innocent or gravity, but well dead he is. new question would be, was using the children for this , mcs plan right from the start when he meet the nun ?

Dex-chan lover

Seems absolutely necessary to me. Without another human in the way, the detection would probably detect the "malice" of the trap itself since it was set/activated with malicious intent.

Users who are viewing this thread