Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Serial Killer and A Broken Bond

Dex-chan lover
Our MC would killed Lunatic in the end probably, since the goddess summoned the reincarnated to battle the demon king to begin with. What's the point if you kill the reincarnated but the demon king is still there in the end.

Group Leader
Our MC would killed Lunatic in the end probably, since the goddess summoned the reincarnated to battle the demon king to begin with. What's the point if you kill the reincarnated but the demon king is still there in the end.
*Lunatica
Please use the correct name

*Archfiend, not Demon King
We use the superior Ranceverse term here. #RespectArunaru

Dang, it got reuploaded and now I get to be on the ground floor for smack talk. Watching someone who writes out bakana, masaka, and isekaijin because their "nihongo wa jouzu" and then say other translators are bad is so incredibly funny to me. I mean I read manga so I'm not new to watching the community embarrass itself but I will admit it never gets old.

Double-page supporter
lol at this , reposting this while still keeping the same shit and still keep the shitty credit page

Dex-chan lover
Man going as far as to reupload smth with no difference whatsoever... or is it to delete the entire comment section from before perhaps?

But on the bright side, you actually uploaded a "next chapter" instead of the same shit you usually do :meguupog:. How sweet. This deserves a joyful celebration :aquadrink:

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Any more words that hurt Modern 2023 Manga Community™' sensibilities?
Give feedback so I can castrate this chapter harder than I did my cat:lul:
you say that while you reuploaded this just to purge the comments on the other thread where tyou were getting called out for also doing stupid shit lol, another case of a silly person that should just not talk instead of starting dumb shit

Dex-chan lover
artworks-t2WU7CqW5Zym6EGP-ggTdBQ-t500x500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread