Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Serial Killer and the Razvel Assasination Plan

Dex-chan lover
Something I have picked up over the years though reading and watching various media, the way to beat mind readers and those that use their brain as the source of their power. Is to either overload their senses, though sensory stimulations; loud nosies, bright flashing lights, extreme tastes (mainly spicy), bad smells etc. The other method is to overload or distract them with complex problems, usually a unsolvable mathematical equations or a paradox much in the say way you would beat an evil computer ai.
You also have the stupid method of just turning our brain off and relaying on your body's natural reflexes or thinking really hard about lewd shit which none of us would have trouble doing.

Thanks everyone at Cryminals Syndicate for the translation

Dex-chan lover
So her weakness is light. Meaning that instead of night on a full moon, they should have attempted during the day. Would explain why our protag attacked during the day. It's the most likely time her powers are weaken.

Fed-Kun's army
So her weakness is light. Meaning that instead of night on a full moon, they should have attempted during the day. Would explain why our protag attacked during the day. It's the most likely time her powers are weaken.

no. her weakness is rather simple.. she made up most of her skills and people belived she is superpowerful , even the reincarnated belive it..

in reality her only cheat skill is psycokinesis at close range

her 'prediction' skill are just lies and myth made up by her , as she is an expert liar / scammer before she died in real world

Fed-Kun's army
Is her weakness being super sensitive to light hence the cloth in front of her eyes?

no , the goddess only give her 1 simple skill psychokinesis and at one target close range.. thats her weakness as she for no other skill (which all made up by her to pretnd she is uber powerful)

Fed-Kun's army
"I can read minds, you fool."

- send in an actual fool

"... I can't read anything."
so close from seeing sister freiile getting humiliated :aquadrink:

remember goddess promise to silkke in 1 chapter. SILKIE will die in anguish and agony..

remember lunatic show up at orphanage basically saying she knew silkie love th kids and the nun ?

remember lunatic promise to silkie "lets kill all reincarnators" ? she meant silkie too will be eliminated later

the end is simple , after all 12 reincarnators killee , lunatic will kill the people silkie cares most , the nun and kids , torture them in front of silkie and then kill them all

Contributor
I'm confused. Hasn't Silkie already teamed up with Razviel or whatever? Why is Lunatic attacking her? This chapter feels really out of place.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe her precognition ability only goes as far as letting her know what she'll perceive in the future? So if you put her in a situation where she can't see herself being hit, i.e. stunning her with a flashbang, then she doesn't know how to avoid it.

Dex-chan lover
Let me tell you our secret plan!
We keep attacking while the healer heals us! :wowee:

Dex-chan lover
:notlikethis: Fuck this I am calling reinforcement
989b81e9-3de9-4f35-8d71-c178692986a2.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. Hasn't Silkie already teamed up with Razviel or whatever? Why is Lunatic attacking her? This chapter feels really out of place.
Silkie's friend the nun from orphanage got roped into obviously doomed assassination plan, what's more Razviel would probably torture all orphans to death in front of nun to teach everybody lesson, so Silkie changed her plans to save nun and orphans. It's not like Razviel got removed from the kill list anyway even when Silkie teamed up with her.

Dex-chan lover
Smacks head

Of course, if your opponent can see the future, you just have to make it so they can’t see at all.

why does the panels feel AI generated or was it just me ? Maybe the raws are low res ??
edit: think it was just the first 1-2 pages that looks weird, thank u for the tl though :D appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread