Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A Serial Killer and the Church Leader's True Identity

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't resist xD

qYrH8mI.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What's tragic is that she had the most to fear. She should know from experience that her house of cards could come tumbling down at any moment, and still she repeated the same mistakes with her second chance.
true that. She already failed once, but she didn't learn from her mistake, so that's all on her. I don't really find it tragic though, since it's all boil down to her being stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
the ???? girl copied her enemy's skill

i wonder what happen if she tried to copy silkie's skill as she have none

Fed-Kun's army
Now we got to the ??? girl, what kind of power does she possess? Did the goddess just not bother looking when granting the skill or she just forgot? We will find out in the next episode of "Serial killer Z"

she copied enemy's skills

Aggregator gang
how on earth did she manage to fake things for so long? Also, wait am I misremembering or didn't she like use her power and kill nearly all the guys attacking her in basically one go/panel? Guessing there was a delay in that, or am I remembering wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Was the lil' goddess dance always on the manual or did it just appear in this chapter? Regardless, adorable.

Thank you for translations!
It’s always been there, and I agree that it’s very cute! You can see it in chapter 3.

Aggregator gang
The only one we (readers) don't now her cheat ability made an appearance.
Correction she made an appearance in ch.5 you could say her fight will be delayed. I'm waiting to see the big sister I know she's among the reincarnated group.

Dex-chan lover
5 out of 12, we still have: chronograph, infinite words, zombie, x99999 lives, infinite level up, ultimate power, and this girl- I went back to look and while her silhouette is in the 2-page from the first chapter, but her skills are unknown.
my guess is:

Cronograph: i think he can turn back time or slow time, so MC gonna make a situation were he can't scape no matter what he do.

Infinite Words: No idea

X99999 Lives: Just make a trap that kill him over and over

Zombie: trap him or remove the head?

Infinite lvl up: can be killed normaly, just really really hard

Ultimate power: No idea.

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread