Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 100.5 - Looming Dark P*nis

Aggregator gang
Oh sh!t i thought that arc was done by the last chapter. I hope this one is not that bad...

Dex-chan lover
hahahaha. This series never fails to amuse me with their shitty jokes (pun intended). 😆😆

Dex-chan lover
The omake's joking now, but just wait, sometime in the future there'll be a penis battle arc.

Dex-chan lover
Who are we kidding, of course it will be continued. One of this authors biggest flaws in my opinion is that he keeps pushing the same joke long after it lost its fun factor, just look at the poop jokes.

Group Leader
I agree. I was taking stock of this series when c100 dropped when it occurred to me that a lot of the characters are rather wearisome (Somebody shut the koala up...). Admittedly, I rather like the bat, who's new and hasn't had enough time to grind on me yet, and Miyubi, who doesn't actually do anything but die in the corner of a panel every so often... 100 chapters is a perfectly good run. Now, please, pack it up and move on while we can get out of this with dignity intact.

In other news, I learned the other day that female duck vaginas are evidently labyrinthine... and when she gets jumped on by a male she's not interested in, she can flip it so things lead to a dead end, to avoid having eggs fertilized. Thank you, NPR...

Users who are viewing this thread