Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 100 - We're All Growing (5)

Dex-chan lover
getting tired of this transgender hyena, 5 chapters for this? and even the 100th one? pff

@gigabarto thank you so much, other people keep saying everyone is salty and yet it’s just a repeat of same shit, I say just get rid of hitomi and yena and put more time into the donkey girl lion and other characters at this point.

Bring back the donkey. Someone who hasn't showed up in a while, or even someone new really.

Dex-chan lover
these guys in comment section taking a serious long discussion somehow

I like yena, and her character development but its the same conflict as last time, it totally doesnt help her grow or develop as a character. It also doesnt help that theres that NTR yuri bait that yena and hitomi has, especially when author stalled the development of her with MC. I can understand the saltiness of the others. I personally like the "silliness of the week" format it used to have, once it started having longer chapter arcs and serious development, oddly enough that's when the work sorta got diluted because the author didn't follow up on them. I hope the author learns from this experience.

Well, ppl are pissed because they just wasted 5 chapter on shitty hyena which didn't bring anything to the story progress, which is no surprise, shitty hyena is stuck in an endless loop of repeating the same pattern over and over again, so yeah, salt is understandable here.

Dex-chan lover
reading this chapter is so satisfying , because i can see the despair , netorare-d face of the r@cist a$$-hole male human .

in chapter 19 :
- male human : i love you , hitomi .
- hitomi-chan : REJECTED . FUKK OFF , YOU R@CIST A$$-HOLE .

now :
- hyena chick with d!ck : here is my confession : you are the female who stole my heart , hitomi-chan...
- hitomi-chan : ( blushing , doki doki , badump badump ) : yena-kun ... i accept your love . now lets have hot , steamy $ex , right in front of the r@cist a$$-hole male human .

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames :
whoaslow-down-friend-easy-on-the-projection.jpg

The only good thing about this arc is... HOKA-HOKA CLUB 😂😂

At least they brought up the fact that female hyenas are the matriarchs (leaders) of their packs

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames
Yeah, he's so racist he carries Miyubi to club every day, helps them with all of their plans including the onsen plan which he did 99% of the work on, was emotionally open to the panda when she was leaving and gave advice to the lion.

NOT TO MENTION THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM.

He CHOSE to go to a school with tons of beast-people. When Hitomi first rejected him way back in like chapter 15 or so, he got embarassed realizing he made her cry and was packing his bags ready to transfer to another school... so he could've chose to go to a school with more humans.

Dude's just a tsundere, and if you actually see him as a racist asshole, you're making light of ACTUAL racism and what that's like.

I agree he's a cuck tho.

@JoeKerr
Lol... Bro I was drinking tea man... You almost made me destroy my keyboard. Why you gotta be funny?

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Pointless arc with annoying and clueless characters, what could go wrong? What a way to start a 3-digit number.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see so many people hate this arc, I loved it, but I just started watching the anime and was hoping that they be better with Yena and his transness. Honestly I love it, Hitomi and Yena are a great ship, and I sail it hard. It's not yuri people, it's hetero, Yena is transmale, and one of the manliest of sort.

Users who are viewing this thread