Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 100 - We're All Growing (5)

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I just reread chapter 50.
That was also a yuri chapter.
I think the author's basically trying to tell the viewers something.

@lostleader Pointless character who keeps having the smae problem, and I'm positive that ship will be sunk with a jin torpedo.. BECAUSE SHE IS A POINTLESS CHARACTER SHEE SHE SHE

Dex-chan lover
@reu you do know what a transman is right? It's someone that identifies with being a man/male, and Yena does.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@lostleader No she's following her species gender roles to a t, males are submissive not females - She's the hyena version of a hime-sama
You can self-insert your fetishes all you want, but keep it in your head if you don't want to be told how dumb you sound

Its already 100 chapters and no anniversary page wtf this pathetic chapter

hope author cut some slacks and remove yena and hitomi. fucking pointless fanservice chapter

Double-page supporter

GOOD ARC!

2108584449bbaaaf8267870ab05ff1e5f3dceb8e.png

BEST HYENA!

😍​

I can't tell how much of the text referring to Yena as a female are the translator's doing or existed in the original

@couscous
Well, Japanese doesn't use pronouns as much as English does so it was pretty much up to our appreciation.
Though I'm thinking of making Hitomi use he/his/him about Yena from here on. Just her for now since it's a given that the rest of the cast knows Yena's a female.

Dex-chan lover
While I can't see the cuck & yuri part yet, your argumentation is really solid @TitanAnteus! Good read. Better than the recent chapters actually.

I don't know, maybe all of this is building up Yena as Hitomi's version of Ranka. Like Jin and Hitomi end up together but they both have rival interests to keep the storyline moving forward. Maybe it'll end with Yena and Ranka both shipping Jin and Hitomi.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really mind or care about Yena that much, one way or another, but that being said, I'm annoyed by how she's depicted as some unstoppable fighting machine terminator. While in RL hyenas do fight lions, they lose more often than they win, which is natural since they are much smaller.

Group Leader
Yikes. The hyena's the worst thing to have been introduced, first it was bait, then now its just muh inclusiveness

Users who are viewing this thread