Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 102.5 - A Little While Before Joining the Pack!

Group Leader
Big thanks to the person that provided us the raws for this chapter. It's a pretty damn important chapter we wouldn't have been able to put out without them.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Jin is not going to become a cop because his racism is annoying me ... In any case, should Hitomi be perceived as someone like a female MC? I can’t forget about the venereal mirror on her head.

>bringing shitty burger politics here
*sigh* nevermind that the author really should have included this chapter in the manga it would had made hitomi more relevant and have some background on her

Dex-chan lover
Gosh. Giving Hitomi cat ears suddenly made her incredibly superior.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
Do you people really have to push politics and racism into everything? I'm sure I'm not the only one who reads mangas to take a short break from the real world so lets do everyone a favor and not bring the real world events into the comments sections please.

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose In everything? Everyone is constantly joking or whining about Jin's racism, but as soon as I do this at least once, I’m already “pushing politics into everything,” lol.

@McNep This is just sarcasm about MC behavior in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thus Hitomi's inter-species interests were born.
Also
Please don't feed the trolls people.

Dex-chan lover
Yes yes all good but I swear that if Jin ends up with Hitomi I’m gonna snap, Lanka is the only reasonable choice for him, and that’s it.

Very appreciated person who provided raws.

That said I kind of feel like this chapter is sort of awkward, a retroactive way to justify how things are? It's not quite as bad as "childhood friend who's name I forgot" but definitely along those lines.

Dex-chan lover
@Karman19 Are there any other options besides Lanka? Hitomi originally existed with the sole purpose of being a counterweight to her. With the same logic, you might think that the MC in Nisekoi had any chance of being with Onodera.

@MesaOracle All whose opinions I didn't like or caused my irritation, these are trolls. It can't be otherwise, man.

Cat eared Hitomi was cute indeed, but after what happened with the Hyena she is a lost cause ( for MC at least). Bat girl is much better anyways, even Lanka is very cute too (but a bit annoying).

Users who are viewing this thread