Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 106 - Miyubi's Dream

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka well that’s a good point, but still I think that the humanisation (semi-humanisation for the males) has something more deep than just for gag/base plot

Dex-chan lover
i guess that movie is a p0rn , the dog is actually an actor who is intelligent and can speak fluent japanese , but according to the movie script , he has to act like a naked , dumb dog who can only bark .

in the real world , there are also some p0rns in which the girls also act like animals , lol .

and a wolf girl is watching a dog p0rn with 2 friends , lol .

page 5 : the joke here is that pangolin is the most trafficked mammal in the world , and this pangolin is trafficking illegal goods in this animal academy .

page 6 : a pangolin has a very sticky tongue , to lick ... ants and termites .

because of the corona virus , we have to exterminate all pangolins and bats , but before exterminating the kouhai bat girl , i will have some "fun" with her , lol .
fun fact : this bat girl also appears in the anime .

and the male human is an annoying raci$t species-ist . EVERYONE HATES HIM .

Double-page supporter
When I saw this chapter's animal, honestly, I thought of the Corona-virus.

No one will comment about Goofy and Pluto? It's less amusing than the bromance hypothesis but a very plausible option...

Até mais ver
mr. Poneis

NIB

Dex-chan lover
When the corona meme goes too far, lucky for her, the animals don't get infected.

Interesting commentary from the author there about manga popularity and MC's personality. Does shitty MC personality really affect popularity that much? Or just a myth spread by evil editors in a world domination scheme? A case in point is Doraemon series and Nobita's absolute horrendous personality... or maybe a shift in manga audience? This too, can be explained by world domination scenario by shitty lizardmen species.

Double-page supporter
Tenggiling are shy in nature, they make big hole in ground and i often mistaken for snakes

They looooooove ants and termites my late gramps says that our people use to catch them and turn them into pets so they destroy and colony or ant/termites mounds

Sadly they are endangered animal and caught one without license land you in jail in my country

Dex-chan lover
@unk0damnation It is more like all those 0815 black haired pretty boy loser MCs are getting annoying, Jin at-least has personality.

I don't understand, what was miyubi's dream?, it was to see jin and her play together ?

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames
and the male human is an annoying raci$t species-ist . EVERYONE HATES HIM .

Huh? Are we reading the same manga? While more or less everyone knows Jin dislikes animals, or at least claims so, he's still an integral part of the club and Lanka would be about ready to marry him any time if asked or allowed to. The others also rely on him. He has helped a bunch of people outside of the club as well, so I doubt they hate him either. So, where are these everyone? His enemies are just somewhere out there, keeping their distance mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread