Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 106 - Miyubi's Dream

Contributor
@gawwe

In-universe, that makes sense, I guess (since a female collie would be represented as humanoid).
It's extra amusing, considering the real life Lassie was a female in-story, but portrayed by a male on set.

Dex-chan lover
Even the author pokes fun at his own sales.

Actually, how well (or badly) is it doing?

Double-page supporter
The series doesn't really care about explaining itself but the opening scene is kind of bizarre. Even ignoring the odd erotic tone, it's like they are watching on an alternate universe cable channel.

Double-page supporter
Chinese Wuhan virus didn't originate in any markets. The first patients to become infected never had any contact with those markets in any way. China

There is a corona virus research lab in Wuhan, most likely explanation is the staff improperly disposed of trash or didn't take enough precautions. It's just standard communist incompetence.

Also @XShrike - Fun fact: The American tv show Lassie was based on a novel about a female Collie. When it was made into a tv show, it starred a male dog playing the part, and they still referred to the Lassie character as a girl. Because males have brighter coats and it showed up better on black and white television screens.

If the Seton author knows that bit of trivia, it might have a couple layers of comedy not easily apparent, lol.

@NuMu it has been proven that the current virus was not created in a lab, it's genetic code is impossible to create with the current technology since there were no genetic markers and there weren't found any genes that are used on genetic manipulation. This virus is a mutated version of a virus that can be found on bats and the most likely hypothesis so far is that it mutated to enter a different animal that is more commonly used for food a d then to humans. The communist incompetence was on trying to silence the news and allowing it to spread without being noticed

Double-page supporter
@DarkLyghtZ - I did not say that the virus was "created" in the lab, but even the investigation you are referencing does not say its creation was impossible, only improbable. Furthermore, the study does not discount that it may still have had origins in Wuhan's biolab, the mutation could have occurred there before spreading through carelessness. The reality is the Chinese lied about the earliest cases, hiding the first case in December for a month before informing the WHO. 14 of the original cases had no contact with the Market that China claims is the origin.

Group Leader
Miyubi is the only beast girl that Jin has been embarrassed to see in her underwear. I think he's just a sucker for huge boobs. Yukari might also be tempting for him, but she eats poop. That's kind of a major turn off.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does Miyubi's moss patch get bigger every chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Why are all moe harems so ridiculously absurd? No, I love this kind of humor, but it starts to resemble a trend.

Users who are viewing this thread