Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 106 - Miyubi's Dream

Dex-chan lover
that's it, this is the best chapter, I like that Jin isn't as harsh on Miyubi at all ever since they met her

@Buraindo He once just straight dropped her with the others when they all hoped on his back. IF that counts though.

@Karman19 We don't really have a timeline or full understanding of the worlds history but through theory crafting we can deduct that the video could be a relic of the old world long before animals gained their humanoid appearances.

Aggregator gang
The lessie movie must be something really old and before the world turning into what it is. Remember that Hitomi said she never saw another human female before (it could be even her mother, or excluding her mother)? I'm almost sure that there is more to this world than just humanoid animals. The human race must have fucked up some project and the world turned into shit or the most normal humans had their bodies mixed with other animals, and that is what originated the hybrids.

Dex-chan lover
@Karman19
I think @Abedeus is right. only male animals don't have cute anime faces, so it's most likely a guy and a male dog doing some absolutely bonkers fetish play

DO people not like this manga cause of Jin's personality? It's nice and something fresh compared to all the other harem mc's out these

Fed-Kun's army
The video is obviously 2 dudes. also fillers like this are nice from time to time

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka I could agree if that dog would have looked like the male wolfs of the school, but that is a normal dog

Users who are viewing this thread