Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 111 - A Blank Page from a Jurassic Youth (5)

Double-page supporter
Reading this makes me wonder why we don’t have some sort of dinosaur based battle manga or something of the sort

Dex-chan lover
Ntr huh? A dinosaur one even. I dont even know what to say. Ntr truly crossed even the boundary of species.
@UmbraBird
We do have Dinosaur King though.

Dex-chan lover
i must be a psychic , lol , i already predicted this plot back in the comment section of part 2 , from weeks ago : https://mangadex.org/chapter/852013/comments

" this is so shounen , so cliched , i can already guess what will happen in the next chapter : the dinosaur bully will try to rap* the dino girl , so the dino MC will fight him to save her . "

Yo solo espero que el autor nos la juegue y la waifu siga viva y este casado con él.
Soñar no cuesta nada a fin de cuentas.😘😘

daywithoutgames, wow, you really must be a genius then, to predict the most predictable thing

Dex-chan lover
a new chapter!
first page
heeey, guys, did you bring the poop

.........well enough internet for today

*close PC*
*get up*
god damn it I just eat!

Dex-chan lover
I can live with the poop jokes...as long as the mangaka never makes me imagine castration with teeth ever again....it hunts me to this day....
and now we see him transform into a SSJ Rex....go rex

That Terano sensei has married would be an interesting plot twist (on actual era)

Feel bad for Ranka sister.

Users who are viewing this thread