Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 120 - Who's the Boss! (1)

Double-page supporter
So Sapiens Arc ended like this? I was expecting something more deep about the world they live in...but I guess that if the author delved into that topic then at that point he should have ended the manga

Dex-chan lover
Was the transfer temporary or did those two just decided to come back? Really weird for that whole thing to end on a whim

Dex-chan lover
I knew they would be back already. That school was too normal for Hitomi's taste (she needs her yuri love triangle). Plus Jim was missing Lanka too (even if he doesn't admit).😆

Group Leader
just a spoiler, at the end, they fuck and have a son, he has his own manga, its name is Inuyasha.

Dex-chan lover
Lanka can be mature if she wants to. Now hope that fucking scumbag realises that. One if not the worst male tsundere ever. Hope Lanka wins the election, Hitomi rejects him for real and Lanka to get over him leaving him with no one.

Dex-chan lover
@Onsokumaru
Maybe I did. "hate" is a strong word and Jindere is definitely a more appropriate term for how he acts around them, because all the arcs feature him helping animals despite "hate" (IE Jindere :^) )
Even still, hard press for me to believe he'll fall in love with an animal.
As for "wanting to protect them," Well. I actually have no clue what you're talking about on that front. So far, I've interpreted all his actions as "helping a friend out despite being an asshole about it."
Kindly remind me of certain arcs because I'll be honest, I really don't remember too much about what happened in the series anymore. Maybe i'll just reread it hahaha.

I am the only one who thinks that this will end in a reconciliation and that Jin will admit that he does not hate lanka? there will be no jinxlanka,for me both reconcile and remain as friends, at least that is more preferable

Dex-chan lover
and then everything is already back to normal . at least there is no crying , no sulking for a few chapters , no bad drama , no bad romance , because this mangaka is very bad at writing this kind of plot .

page 8 : eh , what exactly that wolf girl did for the pig and the aye-aye ? the pig wants to fukk the koala , and the aye-aye wants to fuk the raci$t human , IIRC , they didnt even talk with wolf girl before .

Users who are viewing this thread