Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 121 - Who's the Boss? (2)

Dex-chan lover
@starch12313

Exactlyyyyyyy! He liked her initially because she was human, now it’s still not any different except that’s shes good looking and nice. But literally any other human girl could’ve fit that spot if he stayed in the human school. Hitomi would probably even stop being his friend if she didn’t approach him first.

In conclusion WACK SHIP

@Pandawanka

I mean he had the chance to fall for the other girls at the human school but he didn't

Given that his time at the human school was completely glossed over. His already established relationship with Hitomi means alot more than any other human girl. Sure he could have fallen for another girl, but we arent given any reason to believe if he would or wouldn't fall for another girl.

@Drbilljoe

Honestly dude is an asshole but his reason for liking another human girl is shit because she is human????

Never stated that Jin couldnt like Hitomi because shes human. If anything it makes more sense to hold a more emotional bond to someone that is of the same kin. The only issue is that there are many degrees of liking, or for this case loving someone. Is it platonic or romantic? Jin assumes romantic love because shes human, this is different than saying that he assumes friendship with her because shes human. It makes no logical sense to assume a romantic love without knowledge of the person. This is not arguable. You may feel kinship such as how I may feel kinship with someone of the same race, but this should not be used solely as reasoning for romantically loving someone.

Isn’t that just his fucking preference for what he likes in a girl.

If there is no bases for your preference or if there is a basis but its unreasonable, than your preference although your own will be unreasonable. Yes you may have a preference just as you may have an opinion. But do no come to the conclusion that because it is your own, that it automatically assumes equal value to every other preference. Given Jins preference and the reason for it, his preference is unreasonable. So yes of course I will respect Jins preference but do act nor claim that his preference is without flaw.

My preference when finding a girl I wanna date is she at least has to be fit, does that mean I’m an asshole for not liking obese women?

Is your reasoning unreasonable? Already addressed it above, but you come into this conversation with the assumptions that all preferences hold equal value when they dont.

Btw you do know that liking a girl/guy doesn’t necessarily mean you have to have romantic feelings right away? Some people have it different.

Yes I do after all I did state such a thing in my response. The only thing i have to ask you , is how is this relevant? Jin at the start has always seen Hitomi romantically. So although there are different degrees of love, Jin has always felt a romantic love for her.

His knowledge about animals and his dislike of animals are two different things

Never claimed that they were the same. In fact I claimed that the relationship between the two made no sense at all. Ill expand upon it below.

I do find it kinda weird that he dislikes animals with the knowledge he has but knowledge about animals shouldn’t automatically make him like animals because he knows reasonings behind it, it’s just dumb.

Again never said that he has to like animals. But again you come into this conversation with the assumption that he doesn't have to justify his hate. He hates animals because of his instance with the bears and Lanka. If his reasoning was solely because of the bears than his justification holds more weight. The only problem is that he also hates the instance with Lanka. Despite the fact that at this point he should have known that Lanka licking his wound was an attempt to heal and comfort him. And not an act of trying to hurt him. The instance between the bears and Lanka fundamentally oppose each other, and yet Jin groups them both up as justification for his hate. He can use those instances to hate them. And he has every right to as again its relatively in the same vein as an opinion, but do not delude yourself into believing that his hate is reasonable. Also I like how your throw reasoning to the side lol might awell throw out context cause fuck logic lol.

Last thing is that some animals still have their animalistic instincts mixed in with their romantic feelings so it’s just stupid to bash on the dude for dumbass reasons

How is this relevant?

He’s an asshole that needs to fix himself and move on but the reasons that you are giving just doesn’t make sense.

Ive completely dismantled your argument. You make baseless statements, whilst disregarding reasoning and logic. Not to look down upon but your argument does come off as a bit naive and childish. As you dont look deeply into the core of the issues and dont address them bit by bit.

@LokiAsengott

not ONLY because she is a human anymore

Although I will not dispute the fact that he has become more personally attracted to Hitomi. One must always ask if his continued love for her is influenced and pushed because she is human. Is it a good or bad thing I do not know.

*reads comments*

Whaaat??? are you telling me someone can have preference and fall in love with single person and not chase every pair of tits that are put in front of them?
Are you telling me that humans that value platonic relationships have an inclination to love one person.

and that the guy that since the beginning of the series establishes that he hates animal doesn't responds to lanka's feelings!?!?!

OMG, WHO WOULD HAVE TOUGHT!?!?! 😮😮😮

@starch12313 LMAO, if you actually believe that he solely likes her for being a human after all the interactions they had, you need to start to re -read the whole manga bro.
With how he is, if hitomi had a shitty personality i believe he wouldn't had fall in love with her even if she was the only other human.

@danberhe

LMAO, if you actually believe that he solely likes her for being a human after all the interactions they had, you need to start to re -read the whole manga bro.

LMAO, if you actually believe that I made such a statement than you need to either reread my comments or get an eye check. Just reread the whole comment section BRO. I have no problem with anyone willing to refute my statement. What I have a problem with are people wasting my time with presumed false narratives. Dont waste my time, instead confront me with a better argument.

With how he is, if hitomi had a shitty personality i believe he wouldn't had fall in love with her even if she was the only other human.

Well no shit Sherlock

MD@Home
Interesting how lanka is acting exactly how hitomi thought she'd be if she learnt that hitomi and jin were going out.

@william8 My guess is that he's disappointed in how little trust she has in her friendship with himself, hitomi and the rest of the club, that she thinks something like romance is enough for it to fall apart. It's the typical trope/narrative you can find in other titles. You're kind of right, but I wouldn't call it jealousy.

@ZeroWWE He knows enough about animals to help them with their troubles, which he'll have to do if he's to take on the responsibility of being a president. For most of lanka's friends jin has played a substantial role in solving their issues, and he's also cooked for hundreds of animals in the school during the festival. The animals getting asshurt from the name-calling might be an issue considering how they're in high school, but most of them never seemed to mind it that much.

Contributor
Will this election signal the end of the manga, or merely the beginning of the second mega-arc,
with Jin/Lanka ruling as King/Queen?

Dex-chan lover
Man lots of arguing in here, yet people are overlooking the the fact that Yukiko is worst girl

Users who are viewing this thread