Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 127 - Who's the Boss? (8)

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, f**k sakes. This is why I hate freaking tsunderes, worse yet it's a damn guy. This is bs. He's on the nose with other things no fucks given, but this? The "Maybe I like you" bs and ofcourse shrimpy takes it as like=love... just set it straight and just say shes important to you... as a friend.

Dex-chan lover
Do you hate me?
Not really...
So that means you DO like me!
No, I barely tolerate you, and you are already making THAT really hard...

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, this manga has started to lose its charm quite a lot lately. While I do agree with many that the whole tsundere(or Jindere) is annoying, what really has started to make me lose interest in this is basically that each arc just revolves on Jin and Lanka(or Hitomi sometimes). What got me hooked in these series has been the events and antics of the cooking club. It was funny, it was entertaining, and seeing Jin be a total savage against other creatures was incredibly cool. We did had the occasional romance-driven drama chapters, but that lasted for maybe 3-4 chapters. But now, that is all the manga is focusing on, and I am not really liking that direction. Like, of course one of the main genres that this manga is covering is romance/comedy, but it is just adding way too much drama in here for no reason. I don't know, I just feel like it is losing its charm for me........ I'll still read it tho lmao

Dex-chan lover
lmao at Hitomi getting bukakked in Lanka spit. Nice omake there with Hitomi as well.

Dex-chan lover
It’s ok, Jin will rightfully take his place as the God Emperor of Mankind soon enough

Dex-chan lover
Well Lanka can either be student president of president of the cooking club, not both.

Dex-chan lover
Would have been a lot more interesting if Jin became the president and he hated it every second of it.

Users who are viewing this thread