Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 127 - Who's the Boss? (8)

Dex-chan lover
Ayy Yena-kun mvp for saving them. Plus the new cover art looks great

Dex-chan lover
Yes, yes i did like the 2 pics at the end. Now we need pics of all the girls except Yena.

I honestly can't tell what the author's going for here in regards to the shipping. 3 whole years and 80 chapters worth of Hitomi having zero interest in Yena, and Jin having zero interest in Ranka just for it to go this route. I honestly hope he doesn't go the cliche route of making Ranka the romantic winner when we've literally had 3 years of ship tease between Jin and Hitomi, and just making Hitomi a discount lesbian for Yena becuase she has no one else to be shipped with.

Dex-chan lover
Um, what? Is that all I got after the cliffhanger in the last chapter? The author just trolled me extremely fatty lol?

@Pringus What are you talking about? There was no shipping in this chapter, it just turned out to be an empty bait to destroy expectations.

@Arugel If this chapter were longer, I could believe that this is the ending, lol.

Dex-chan lover
yeah , just like i predicted : after 8+ chapters of bad misunderstandings , bad romances , bad dramas , bad tsunderes , male human acting like a d!ck , ..... , everything is back to normal again , their relationships are the same as before .

the mangaka 's plots are so bad .

chapter 73 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/632336/1

50350300122_fc1833a756_c.jpg

@SuperOniichan debatable with Jin and Ranka, but the last few chapters were literally advertised by the author himself that the yena and hitomi moments were "NTR development?" I've seen the signs in other manga before, and I can tell what he's hinting at here. Its bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
@Pringus Maybe it was just part of baiting before this chapter came out. Or do you think he is really trying to launch this ship like a real one?

@SuperOniichan Part of me wants to believe he's just yuri baiting, but I've got a real feeling he's gonna pull a nisekoi ending with this manga and just make Ranka win Jin because she's the main girl. And if that happens, making Hitomi and Yena a thing will just appease the yuri-hungry fans. It'll be shitty story telling, but I can realistically see him doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread