Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 129 - The Odorless Girl (2)

Dex-chan lover
Sad part is, I've heard of rhinogrades before from a podcast and knew they were fictitious. But I had no clue the author would put them in the story. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
What nonsense is this, eh? She's a species that "walks with her nose", but she uses her feet? That doesn't add up.

The author/artist really surprise me for choosing the most bizarre fictional creatures that never in my life have ever known/heard it instead of other fictional animals like Dragon, Unicorn, Griffin and so on.

Dex-chan lover
bruh he got us all huh? also how the heck does Jin-kun know that???

So we had extinct animals, now we get fictional animals. I wonder, will we get to the bottom of what this world actually is?

Dex-chan lover
@NuMu
Or an animal with an identity crisis and she's there to fix it by mingling with her kind

Dex-chan lover
It seems really out of character for me for Jin to posit she is the April Fool’s of animals — especially when her actual species (Kinkajou) is somewhat well known, for him to be completely unaware of it.

I can understand the authors desire to work Rhinogradentia in as trivia, 99% of this manga is fun animal trivia, but the implementation seems really jank.

Users who are viewing this thread