Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 129 - The Odorless Girl (2)

Dex-chan lover
reason of her memory :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinogradentia

In the late 1950s, nearby nuclear weapons testing by the military accidentally caused all of the islands of Hy-yi-yi to sink into the ocean, destroying all traces of the rhinogrades and their unique ecosystem.

Fictional animals just open up a WHOLEEEEEE new land of possibilities. When will we have waifu C'thulu? Or a dragon girl? Unicorn daddy???? The only limit is your imagination

>look up Rhinograde on google

AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FLYING FCK IS THIS

”Take a closer look at that Snout!!” Jokes aside, that was very intersting. This series is all fiction in the end. Did you forget we have extinct animals here too? So why not have more fun with this manga series?

Alright, adding in (potentially) fictional creatures.. lemme check my watch.. 129 chapters in, is a power move to avoid stagnation and maybe even Axe-san if I've ever seen one (not like it's going to work, that ship sailed by the halfway mark.) Let's see how it plays out. It's a bit odd that I don't have any problem at all with how the humans work in this series, nor the living extinct animals that the characters themselves have said are long dead and gone, but I pull a red card and call foul on pop culture creatures. ... Now if they introduced monster-girls instead...

Double-page supporter
Inb4 we find out she's just a weird dog.

Ok now I'm pretty sure this world has a Cryptid High School. Maybe a Kaiju High School, too. All bets are off 😂

@Valanway Well technically they're ALL monster girls (beast girls, at least)

Users who are viewing this thread