Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 136 - The Curtain Rises! Hoji-hoji Cup!! (5)

@gregger This arc is annoying as hell. It used to be REAL animals, or ones, at the very least, that went extinct.
This is just made up foolishness. He prolly had to drop massive filler arcs in cause the author got writers block.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the animals not existing is the problem. The author has been twisting and stretching animal "facts" so hard since the beginning, they might as well all be entirely fictional.
The real problem is that the story is just getting boring, simple as.

Dex-chan lover
I might be the only one still enjoying this goofy manga. It was and it still is about animals front and foremost. We still getting random animal facts like what Yukari showed here, so it's all good for me.

I love this manga so much but this match is just never ending, i hope the game concludes soon

I like those manga but tbh i'm ready to say goodbye to this arc...
Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Since this is fine with fictitious characters I would love to see a xenomorph facehugger, chestburster and a predator appear.

Dammit this arc is like one match at captain tsubasa it's take forever to end

Dex-chan lover
this is still a good arc , because it doesnt focus on the annoying male human and his lame romance .

Users who are viewing this thread