Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 143 - Couple (4)

Dex-chan lover
So....interspecies breeding is possible in this manga.

PS. I bet he'll be sent to when he were kid and save Lanka back then again to complete the timeline.

Dex-chan lover
lul how did they get both lion and impala kids, what is genetics even

Aggregator gang
this manga is those roadrunner cartoons, it just suddenly fell of a literal cliff

Aggregator gang
@Bootybug Jin spent a decade in a coma and now they are about to change history with time travel by sending his soul to the past. Cross breeding between species is the least of the scientific problems here. lol

Well author didnt give that much of a fuck before so I guess this is up with the run

Dex-chan lover
some panels are just nonsense , bull-sh!tting , "science" , wall-of-texts fillers because the mangaka has to deliver 10 pages per week , lol .

zebra girl is probably wearing a seto kaiba costume .

page 8 : their kids are only female impalas and male lions , but no male impalas and female lions ? yeah right , this is obviously a dream .

- we will beat the sh!ts out of you , destroy your body and free your soul .
- yo dudes . you sound like a dangerous , religious cult . murder is a crime , you know ? all of you will be hanged for this crime .

Dex-chan lover
The TL:DR of the chapter; "I wrote a really stupid arc, and now I must bullshit it as hard as possible to retcon it."

Lol.. imagined if he travel to parallel universe where everyone is now human? Isn't that is his strongest desire? Wish animal went extinct?

I get the feeling after he's sent to the past, he'll wake up in the hospital bed, and it will be ambiguous to whether he was actually in the future or just having a dream.
Not a great arc tbh.

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't it be faster to hit him with a truck?
btw, adding time travel to any story is a death curse for plots.

Users who are viewing this thread