Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 99 - We're All Growing (4)

Come on, Yamashita, don't make me throw this in the trash when you're making it so hard not to. I've stuck with this thing since the second scanlated chapter (that's not even on this site anymore) so I don't want to leave it to dry, just in case they grow a story-telling brain and leave their moldy, already used and reused drama cards in the trash, but I'm tempted. Sad how Bat is the best thing to happen in 50 chapters, and that might be because she replaced Cat as a participating member (or someone whose at least *there* in the room) and because so little else has happened outside of the extinct arc.

Double-page supporter
Forced arc, forced relationship, force ideology. Three for three.

Double-page supporter
"Please say that word again!"
P*nis
Pe*is
Pen*s

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what is their workout routine? The little dude got buff fast.

Dex-chan lover
So many kids with fragile egos around here...hehehe

C'mon Hitomi say it! 😂

--------------------------
@daywithoutgames well they are pretty much a ship already in the manga.

@Kaldin

I saw but that's wrong info. Animal Academy is only a thing on the volumes because of the change of publishers, so the count basically reset. Animal Academy still picks up where Vol 6 left off.
In other words, AA2 is Volume 8.

On a related note, AA3 will come out next month and AA4 in March.

Dex-chan lover
@AnimalGeo

It's fixed now but earlier it was showing that the Pub. Status was completed. Must have been a mix up somewhere.

This is very awkward when hitomi and jin also feel somethign between them and a new ship between hitomi and yena start? xD....Why jin no become a hunter, because humans are originally predators of everything with their int create weapons to win adverse and kill everything. Humans can be healers or hunter depends or what points of view. I think this manga get jin less tsundere and little more badass. He knows everything about animals, thats a strengh like hunter or healer.

Users who are viewing this thread