Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 99 - We're All Growing (4)

You know, this just makes me realize that every arc that Hitomi is involved with isn't really that interesting especially this one.

Double-page supporter
@mimmosin It's those god-damn liberal laws for zero tolerance for weapons in schools. Humans have been nerfed so bad by these unnecessary laws.

In a fair world Jin would have a chainsaw and a shotgun.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
When this arc ends? it's so damn annoying.

I agree with @mimmosin.

It's kind of jarring to see a Neanderthal wielding a spear and being badass, and freaking Chimpanzees using complex machinery, yet all the time he uses his tools it's only for comedic purposes (like using marbles to deter the mammoth) or is rendered ineffective immediately (like that time he sprayed the bears).

Humans are the absolute apex predator, you know? We *are* capable of hunting every last animal on earth to extinction. We just don't.

I know a gun is way too serious for this setting, but what about the other non-lethal option? Tranquilizer and traps, for example. Let him seriously *demonstrate* his anti-animal knowledge already.

Dex-chan lover
i love this arc so much , because it doesnt show the face of the fugly , tsun-tsun with no dere at all , r@cist jin mazama too much .

i love hyena girl and human girl and their romance .

@BloodySorcerer
i think i hate her cause shes the "if im angry enough i can beat anyone" kinda character.

also not a big fan of yena and hitomi getting romantic its gross

Weird, thought initially Yena was supposed to be accepting of her body and how she was born, but now it's all about the p*nis measuring contest with actual males. Maybe this whole arc is rubbing me the wrong way slightly because I'm disagreeing with the ideology here a bit but ok. My understanding was that Yena was able to compete with the males and turn them into gravel despite being a female, now I'm seeing Hitomi basically saying, "lol you're actually a real boy" and now the initial message seems lost.

Dex-chan lover
i think there is a mis-translation in page 6 and 7 : human girl calls him "yena-kun" , so right now she thinks the hyena is a male : "yena-kun , he was gone when i came back ... where he is now ... he might be mad at me ... im also looking for him . what is the matter ... "

if she thinks the hyena is a female , she will call her "yena-chan" .

Dex-chan lover
This arc is getting kind of annoying, I wish Yena would have stayed a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread