Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Lone Wolf Lanka

Thanks a lot for translating the chapters that have been removed. Hope you end up doing the rest too!

i think a lot of ppl would appreciate it very much if you retranslated the chapters

at least, I would.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the hard work, I appreciate it

@diogenes
the scanlator made some not very friendly jokes in the credit pages.

Supporter
@diogenes rapeman seems to have left this platform after staff essentially targeted him with one of the newer rules (no offensive stuff in the credits, or something like that, I’m on mobile I can’t check). Really a shame, his translations were good.

Supporter
@diogenes the scanlator went by the name of 'rapeman'. Yeah, it was as bad as that.

When the Ariana Grande terrorist attack happened, one of the comments that he made on the credits page was that "the victims deserved it." The less said about those chapter credit pages the better.

Double-page supporter
@diogenes

Because literally every credits page they did was full of bottom of the barrel 4chan memes and racism.

But hell, I didn't know they removed all the chapters tho. At least 34 chapters all gone.

Staff
Developer
Just to clarify, the chapters were removed by rapeman himself. MD's only intentions were to remove offending credit pages from that point forwards, but in protest rapeman removed all of his chapters from the platform.

I was afraid that was the case. It looks like some of the other manga I follow had chapters removed as well. Frankly, I disagree with the decision. A lot of good work was lost for no perceivable gain. This website hosts manga with worse content than was in those credit pages.

Dex-chan lover
Wow we lost rape man because of the credit pages

What a bunch a sensitive [censored because it’ll be removed by said sensitive {censored loop}]

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for redoing the chapter! Sometimes I like to reread stuff, so I really appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
"Here at MangaDex, we have no spine. And we'll gladly bend over and take up our asses every single inch, from the perpetually offended, who shriek and cry at simply the thought of "offensive" no-no words, because they lack the mental capacity to process humour. And of course we'll gladly ban those who humorously use said no-no words, because we're just that morally righteous and better than all of you plebs. We know what's good for you, so shut up, and take it up the ass with us."

I'd say that sums up MangaDex pretty well.

Dex-chan lover
I found his credits pages to be funny, guess comedy is subjective, but don't really think it was something to get upset over. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread