Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Vol. 7 Ch. 46.5 - Impala Tournament

Dex-chan lover
I have honestly thought they be racing in impala cars or something from an comedy view of things lmao

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, I'm more invested in this side story than in the main storyline.

Telling your girlfriends parents that you've always wanted to fuck her... Gotta admit, that's pretty ballsy.

Well, he's got some serious balls, no doubt about that. Imagine telling some girl's parents that the only reason you wanted their approval was so that you could f*ck her brains out. Even better if you tell them that this is what you've dreamed of doing since you first saw her and that it's why you approached her.

I mean, holy shit. Talk about a charmer. That's not really going to earn you any plus points with her parents... If I ever decided to say something like that, I'd first prepare an escape route and be ready to never meet the girl again :D

Fed-Kun's army
@Seregosa

You're not wrong, but the animals in this are weirdly bipolar about everything having to do with sex. King just won a match in a tournament where the stated goal is to put on a display of strength to impress potential mates and build a harem. ...and somehow the girl's parents are still mad when he admits he wants to screw their daughter? What gives?

Yeah, it's a comedy manga with a silly concept, but given how often the topics and odd factoids about mating habits come up as gags, the actual implementation of them is completely incoherent. Come on, everybody thinks it's weird that the male MC has a problem with the idea of getting railed by a giraffe, despite the fact that the size difference could potentially kill him.

Dex-chan lover
How to win the impala tournament : Eat the competition , literally , lol .

Seems like her parents cant handle the inconvenient truth : everyone knows that when a boy asks his girlfriend 's parents : "Can I date your daughter?" , he actually means : "Can I mate your daughter?" . Dating = mating , lol .

BTW , where is mama impala 's earrings in the previous omake ?

Users who are viewing this thread