Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Friends even in death

Dex-chan lover
Made me tear up. Loads of animals don't live very long compared to humans. You'd think with a damn near perfect human form the females would live basically as long as humans

Fed-Kun's army
By this logic, half the animals in this school shouldn't be alive.... Wolves' life expectancy is only 8-10 years, so we shouldn't be seeing Lanka in the school in the first place.

Miyubi finally gets a chapter after so long and it ends up with her making a new friend just to have her killed off within the same chapter. Poor Miyubi didn't deserve this suffering

Dex-chan lover
Surfing around because I forgot the chapter I read before, then got ambush by this.
Thank you, very cool.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but is Miyubi the only animal character Jin hasn't specifically called out being shitty?

Dex-chan lover
97f.jpg

Group Leader
@Skrist I don't think he's really called her shitty or anything like that yet. My guess is that he understands that she's best girl

Dex-chan lover
😭 Fucking hell. I just want to laugh, instead i got ambushed by onion cutting ninjas out of nowhere

@Skrist I think she is. Actually I guess she's the only one who hasn't said or done something to annoy him. Also the times they interact alone without anybody else are either calm, indifferent or nice so he may just dislike her for being animal but not hate her for what she is. He may very well treat her the best (second to Hitomi of course)

That said and as a personal opinion I got a hit on my heart at first since I remember a friend who had a hamster (which lives almost the same time if took care of) and didn't know their life expectancy and cried a river

Users who are viewing this thread