Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

Genuinely great and interesting manga but the ending is utter cheeks. 9/10 up until the last few 6/10 chapters

fun, to read. Not a masterpiece artwork but a near perfect silly manga to read without tiring your head

I recommend it for people who are exhausted from worklife like I do and wants a break from all the drama of life

Also wolf is kinda cute so that's a W from me

so after all that he doesnt end up with the human girl...what a shit ending

Hitomi's mid, like there is no gimmick to her personality, just a flawless boring and generic waifu material, not even a real character

Below mediocre compared to other characters

Double-page supporter
Wtf i didn't realize I haven't read it in 3 years because I forgot or didn't see it in my updates. I came back to shit. Honestly was rooting for human girl because the dog felt annoying. I came back, took a peek and at the ending and just went, "wtf? Not just plot but you call this an ending?" Then i went to the comments, to see if it was worth catching up. Nope, it is still wtf.

What kinda NTR, Yurifuta, beastiality, bait is this?

I should have fucking known. I've never learnt my lesson. Every time there's a manga that sets off with the mc having a cute girl he likes, it always ends up like some harem shit or MC having character development also because it was initially meant for the girl her likes. Then it's always the annoying, second girl (or first girl of the "plot"), that ends up with MC, either in a vague way or in a way the first girl gives him up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread