Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

this is a good manga but my enjoyment of it increased dramatically after rapeman stopped translating it. i can only assume he burned out his last remaining brain cell jerking off to a picture of trump kissing a SS insignia

@dankdevice
seriously man. Gets old and annoying. Especially seeing awesome chapters appended with irrelevant memes and political bs.

@ganggang Personal beliefs are mutually exclusive to relatives of any ethnicity. Doesn't make him or anyone less racist and obtuse. Nice try on your logic.

@herrosenpai
If you don't like political comedy just don't read it since it was always in the last page. Though i can understand where you come from, someone comes to read a manga and they don't want to read political bs, i understand it. Even so the backlash the precedent translator of 'how not to summon a demon lord', who was doing the same thing as rapeman but it was an anti-trump/liberal comedy, was nowhere near the backlash that rapeman received.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't see why it mattered. It was just a credits page with bad jokes. Miles better than the waifu or double credits pages. rapeman was also a good TL and gave good notes, not like SquigglesJP stuff randomly inserted into pages or any "my mom's been sick forever and it's expensive so I spend my time translating manga and using what little money I have to travel only to buy manga rather than get a real job" crap.

However, none of this really matters because the problem was that he was DMCA'd.

@gormadoc @hebi

political commentary is one thing. bad jokes are one thing. this literally has a last page that's a cartoon calling for the extermination of "race traitors" but has "lions" or some shit photoshopped in.

that having been said, @ganggangnigga , trump may be jewish but something tells me rapeman sure as hell isn't, what with all the "gib shekels" bullshit. also with his photoshop skills it'd be possible to make anyone kiss anything he wants. i'll change it to a picture of trump kissing a sturmgewehr while draped in an iron cross flag if it makes you feel any better.

@hebi why even bring in a different manga to compare? I don't even read that shit and for the record I'm not a liberal either. The point is there's no need for political shit from translators period. It takes away or adds unnecessarily to what people come for - the manga. We already get enough of this shit in other places and the one thing that you and I could end the day with just has to be lathered in more political crap. That's why we read manga - for a laugh, pleasure and/or escape.

For those that enjoy it, he can just link them to his page of memes. It's like you think you dodge an ad or an in-your-face homeless guy or salesman but nope they pop up where you last expect it.

@gormadoc That sucks and lol didn't notice that or at least haven't gotten that far in the story to have noticed it yet. And yes his/her's/their translations are good

Is it just me or is the best thing about this manga the random animal facts?

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/murenase-shiiton-gakuen/

Although I'll be honest, I've been vaguely irritated by some of the series developments of late (WHERE'S LANKA), that doesn't stop Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen from being a mostly quite fun, amusing and informative animal-based comedy. All the girls are cute, the MC is a dick (in a good way, really), and it continues to bring a smile to my face every two weeks.

Dex-chan lover
Jin looked like very much like Yamcha after getting defeated, in chapter 55....
http://i.imgur.com/CefPIBU.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
So interesting bit of trivia: the "th" in Neanderthal is actually pronounced with just a t; the h is silent. Neander-tall, if you will.

Found it pretty funny consider Anne and the Mammoth's height.

I notice he didn't lose the "in love with me" part of his delusion. I love how much of a magnificent bastard this guy is.

Users who are viewing this thread