Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

Double-page supporter
This manga feels like a weird mix between My love tiger and Killing bites.

Dex-chan lover
for whatever reasons , cycomi.com website has been deleting most chapters of their manga-s , they only keep the 1st and the latest chapters .

so if you want to read the raw scans of the latest chapter , you have to read it every week before they delete the chapter .

BTW , Happy 3rd Anniversary . this manga started in 8/5/2016 .

Group Leader
Alright, so guys, we've officially caught up with the releases. Starting next week, there's gonna be a 2 week gap between chapters cause the chapter and omake come out separately and I'd like to release both at the same time. In the meantime, I'll be working on other stuff like the vol extras, novels, and the spin-off. I might be moving the release schedule up to match whenever the raw releases, so we'll see about that.

Has enough animal girls, furries and thank god, no bestiality. Never thought this would turn out so great. This keeps getting better and better and gringier every page. A solid 10/10

what kind of meat are they even serving in the cafeteria when all the animals (and humans) attend school?

Dex-chan lover
Could be a 10/10 if it wasn't for this cringey translator and his political photoshop. big yike

Group Leader
Sorry, sorry, RL caught up to me. Might be a bit late next week too cause my weekend is packed. But they'll still be coming.

Users who are viewing this thread