Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

@UnknownSaint111 I like Lanka shes an honest cute and funny person, The MC is quite anoying with its double standard and hypocrisy, or Tsundere gone wrong.
I would love to see more on the panda girl as well. Or make the MC steal the lion's whole harem that would be another funny chapter.
Yena's personality is immensely boring and overused in every damn manga/show. And the NTR is not helping with that as well....

Aggregator gang
This whole manga is the epitome of "Anime was a mistake."

And to those who are surprised with this whole Yuri-NTR route that may (more than likely will) happen to Jin, don't be. This whole manga is founded on providing fanservice based off of animal girls. It is why only the female animals are human-like. It is why the harem Jin has only consists of animal girls (Hitomi was never a part of the harem no matter how much Jin wanted it to be). The manga is already fetish fuel for those who aren't full-blown furries (yet) so don't be shocked that the author combined that with three other fetishes; cuckoldry, lesbianism, and chicks-with-dicks.

Contributor
@KazumaLee94 Jesus fuck, you are overthinking simple light hearted comedy manga with your /pol/shit. It's not even close to furryness of Beastars.

Aggregator gang
@bastek66

Just because the manga carries a lighthearted tone, it doesn't excuse said manga from criticism. It's no different from me, or anyone else for that matter, criticizing other "lighthearted manga" like KissxSis or Eiken for having similar issues this manga has.

I'm guessing you threw the /pol/ label at me because you think I'm a bigot for criticizing a manga because you think that equates to me bashing furries and people with certain fetishes. I'm not attacking furries with my criticism of the manga. I have nothing against the furry community, as a whole. I'm of the belief that as long as you bring no harm to others (physical, emotional, or otherwise), you should be allowed to live your life the way you want to live it. This includes people who have certain other fetishes as well.

If you like this manga, that's fine. You're more than free to do so. Don't let my take on this ruin your enjoyment. Just don't be angry when someone else disagrees with you. People who disagree with you are allowed are to voice their opinions just as much as you are allowed to, no matter how much they may "overthink" them.

Awww, what?! Chapters 1, 2, and three are gone? Damn it this always happens with every manga I read. 😭

Contributor
@KazumaLee94 Whole this "Anime was a mistake." is meme forced by normies who think anime is or should be something deeper then it really is. There is no limit for goodness or trashiness in any medium.
I can criticize opinions of whoever I want.

@KazumaLee94
I like the premice of the manga being a romance/harem around animal grils rather than monster girls ; plus having what is "scientifically" know about animals behaviours being reflected on these "savant" animals is a nice comedic aspect.
I just hope you're wrong, so I'll reserve judgement about ships and see how it goes.

as a side note, if Yena ends up so much in the limelight the author really needs to develop her/him, because for now...

Aggregator gang
@KazumaLee94: Let me preface by saying you're not in the wrong, but when you write something like: "The manga is already fetish fuel for those who aren't full-blown furries (yet) so don't be shocked that the author combined that with three other fetishes; cuckoldry, lesbianism, and chicks-with-dicks." that can be easily taken out of context. Yes, that's on them, I know since everything else you wrote was just opinion, not flaming, but text doesn't carry emphasis or tone very well. leaving the reader to imagine it as they will and making things more dramatic than they need to be.

I repeat, while I fully agree with your stance (especially your rebuttal!), just helping you to avoid unnecessary drama.

Andddddddddd Dropped thank you new studio for ruining a manga that was already good!

Yena has a surprisingly major role in this manga for being someone with the depth of a dry desert. If the author wants a same-sex option, can't they at least have someone more interesting? Or at least someone whose personality isn't entirely toxic? Have the tiny hyena take her role instead for example, and turn him into a girl, and you'll end up with a much better character, and we barely know that little boy.

This is almost impressively bad.

Jesus can the author stop the Yena story line already? The building up the low self-esteem is so overused...
And does the author want to couple Hitomi with Yena? If so then I'm droping this in an instant.

The manga should really end, as it's now dragging along hard, and rapeman's chapters being removed really puts a bad taste in my mouth.

Contributor
artworks-000333668082-9t45sb-t500x500.jpg

Double-page supporter
am i imagining things or did this manga used to have a wolf girl in it
i'm probably imagining it

Dex-chan lover
Apparently, they reset the volume number for volume 6 onwards, and add Animal Academy sub-title?

How come we didn't know this all the while? And why didn't the publisher reset the chapter numbering?
Who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread