Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

Dex-chan lover
https://twitter.com/bungoyama/status/1222748547340128256

https://cystore.com/collections/cycomi/products/4573478702951

apparently , if you spend 6660 yen to buy the physical version of animal academy volume 1 , you will get a big poster , and an omake chapter about the duelist donkey robot :

EPgTUa-VUAEkKDp

Yup, I know about that.

I also know the anime DVDs/BDs will come with comic stories. Thing is, I won't bother getting these, so scanlations of these never.

Fed-Kun's army
oh wow if you buy all 3 bds you will get a manga as a bonus but I'm not spending $400 on bds just for a ch :l

Like I said earlier, I am not gonna buy them. Just like you said, not worth spending 400 bucks for just thest three chapters. Plus, I'm not too much of an anime guy. Books are what I can get behind buying though.

Naturally, if someone else gets the BDs, they can get the chapters for me if they even can.

More Yena chapters please!

I love to see all the salty people scream in despair!

I don't understand the ending. Is she saying it would be trouble because she'd be the leader or because she'd be the follower due to her meme-penis? Or would it just be really really gay in general since all the girls have dicks? They literally showed other dickgirl hyenas in this chapter but Yena is still going on about the size of the cock in her heart.

@renko I agree ship those two together and as well ship them off the manga cause way better characters need more screen time

@zok7404 Hitomi,Jin and Lanka are the main characters... I think the author is using the old shock therapy on the readers. To make it more memorable.
Unfortunately it backfired and people dropped this just because of the Yena ark. lmao... this author is so stupid...

@konzolmezter Yeah the author not to smart, and they’re even ruining the anime by skipping arcs

Aggregator gang
This has gotten weirdly creepy. It's no wonder people have dropped this.

The Yena chapters are not only exaggerated but the Author crossed a line he shouldn't had done.. Haha no wonder readers got tired of Yena-Chapters...
Main Heroine or so I'd like to believe, touched Yena 'd*ck'... When she was clearly meant to be a girl in the beginning but it kept getting weird since Author forced their "relationship" You just don't do that. Imagine Onodera touching another guy. First time I've seen such a thing in manga. There's a certain code you must abide by

I like this manga but I stopped reading it for awhile, I just picked it back up.

I hope the missing chapters are added before the manga ends...

Users who are viewing this thread