Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 1 - Setting Things Straight With A Brat

Dex-chan lover
Rightfully so, if mere words are enough to provoke violence then he really needs to get some self restraint, it is NOT ok to be hitting people over that small degree of verbal bullying.
Ah yes, the classic "any amount of bullying is perfectly fine so long as it's just some quiet-like psychological torment, because that doesn't inconvenience me, but the moment the person being harassed fights back, then it's a massive fucking problem." A staple of schoolhouses everywhere. Doesn't matter how many kids kill themselves or carry trauma that will fuck them over for the rest of their lives, as long as no one makes a scene, right? No harm (to me), no foul. Do you feel like a hero yet?

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the classic "any amount of bullying is perfectly fine so long as it's just some quiet-like psychological torment, because that doesn't inconvenience me, but the moment the person being harassed fights back, then it's a massive fucking problem." A staple of schoolhouses everywhere. Doesn't matter how many kids kill themselves or carry trauma that will fuck them over for the rest of their lives, as long as no one makes a scene, right? No harm (to me), no foul. Do you feel like a hero yet?
If they are so delicate that some harsh words are going to send them into a frenzy or into the train tracks, they shouldn't be in school, They should be at home learning in their little safe space.

Because when they grow up they are going to encounter lots and lots of harsher words, and they better not have developed the habit of punching people in the face over words, or else they will end up in prison.

Dex-chan lover
If they are so delicate that some harsh words are going to send them into a frenzy or into the train tracks, they shouldn't be in school, They should be at home learning in their little safe space.

Because when they grow up they are going to encounter lots and lots of harsher words, and they better not have developed the habit of punching people in the face over words, or else they will end up in prison.
Yes, because there's literally nothing anyone could ever say that would justify hitting them. You disgusting cretin.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, because there's literally nothing anyone could ever say that would justify hitting them. You disgusting cretin.
Actually, yes. Unless someone is making threats, freedom of speech applies to bullying as well. If someone says "I'm going to beat you up" then you can punch them and claim self defense. But if someone says "man you stink, get away skunk!" You are 100% in the wrong if you hit them.

Users who are viewing this thread