Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 16 - ❤️So Be grateful, Nerd❤️

Dex-chan lover
What‘ll win out? Your power fantasy as an incel or your hatred of ntr for all human beings ;)

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much it's great. Whole 10 chapter-long manga in just two pages.
God I love tsunderes.

Dex-chan lover
This is literally the plot of school days if the guy became self absorbed afterwards lol

Banned
These aren't even satisfying anymore
Now they just hurt 😢
This reminds me of a hentai where the guy and the girl both got partners but they're awkward at sex so they seek each other out for advice because they're friends then they ended up fucking each other for "practice" sake (I know, typical). Chapter 2 we find out that the girl actually likes the guy but the guy only relied on her for sex training and after he got better he went back to his girlfriend.

Ok finally found the sauce after 1 month, the author also has some banger series, check them out:

[Miyano Kintarou] Kokoro to Karada wa Betsu Dakara Kouhen | What the Body and Heart Want Are Different​

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This one hurts. This girl is nice in her own way, and she is friends with the guy. She getting cucked doesn't feel right, even if she is a complete idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Gahh, of course it's a new guy that had to ruin the meguuusad chain.
53724484071_41cd7050a5_o_d.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
my girl just shoot herself in the foot here.... why even help a rival in these kind of situations?

Dex-chan lover
Well at least their practice was cute, but dammit self NTR sucks

Please author just one real romance I beg you

Users who are viewing this thread