Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
So how did the patched parts not disappear when she washed his hair?

Magic sure is convenient, huh?

Really, at this point maybe they should look into whether they can turn him into a fox as well and get married already. :x

Group Leader
Obviously this manga will never touch on the subject... but do you think Senko would have sex with him?

Typo on page 2, last panel. "Perhaps your the length of your hair makes you feel hotter?" Remove the first 'your' and it'll be fine.

Not really a error but an edit to make it flow better. Page 3, first panel. "I've been meaning to get it cut but I haven't really had the time..." You can cut the 'I' since we know he's already talking about himself.

You missed a question mark on page 8 panel 4 where Senko goes 'does it not!'.

Good work as always STALKER.

Contributor
@harlow I'd say keep the first I and remove the second one. That way it flows well and still passes grammatic scrutiny.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, obv it's focusing on the cute, but this chapter really makes it clear they are acting more like mother and son then husband and wife. if she really wants to be the wife then tactic change is needed.

Dex-chan lover
It's secretly an ss manga.
If you can't get excited from all that pampering, I dunno what to say guys...

XfzZHGg.png

Someone had to do it (horribly)

Dex-chan lover
Glad shes a god that can fix her mistakes with miracles, getting bald spots because of a hair cut really sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread